Sunday, September 13, 2020

Employee Makes Karen Drive 50 Miles For No Reason


This employee decided to take their petty revenge by sending Karen on a seemingly meaningless mission of driving 50 unnecessary miles. It's amazing how many bumps in the road can pop up when people decide to adopt a rude attitude toward another person, who is just working their job and trying to be helpful. 

1.

Text - I made a Karen drive 50 miles to get her refund Before I start, for some background, I work at customer service as a department lead and l'll say my hardware store practices the rule that says "we reserve the right to refuse and limit any returns for any reasons" very often. With that being said... A Karen slithered into my store with a water heater that was around $800, She hissed at us "I want to return it" I asked if she had a receipt, she ask why does she need one and I said to do the

2.

Text - sure need a proof of purchase, she groaned and dug around in her purse and called me a moron and etc, she was already rude for no apparent reason. I was kind of already in a pissy mood that day so I decided l'd have some fun with her being an asshole by being an asshole back to her. When she presented the receipt, I looked at the receipt to find any possible reason to deny her return and saw it! It was bought at a store 50+ miles away, with items that expensive we normally ask the custome

3.

Text - to return this item at the point of sale, which is the riverside store" when she heard this she hissed at me in anger something to the effect of "NO I WANT TO RETURN IT HERE I AM NOT DRIVING THAT FAR FOR A REFUND!" she proceeded to yell at me and my associates further, calling us rather offensive names and whatnot, until she asked for a Manager, so I got one, but I made sure to call my manager who has the same mindset of denying returns just like me. When my boss came, he saw what was goi

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment