Sunday, July 19, 2020

Twitter Thread: Man's Eucalyptus Experience Results In Disaster


Man, this was gold. Poetic brilliance has been achieved. Anyone else ever experience this nightmare when it comes to getting too much shampoo on the floor?

1.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomonmissouri bought some of that eucalyptus oil cause the spiritual girls said it would "help with intention"

2.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v Replying to @solomonmissouri I don't know what that means.... But I need all the help I can get 8 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v I added some to my showe... Cause I was trying to get my intention right O 2 271 6 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v One thing the spiritual girls did not disclose was the lubricious nature of eucalyptus oil

3.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v Granted... "Oil" is in the name... It's a giveaway Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v However... I have never been one for hesitation in the face of adventure 01 8 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v Oil me 01 9.

4.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h My shower was ready the room was filled with the pungent herbaceousness of eucalyptus 01 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v GIF MY BODY IS READY.

5.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v I pulled my the curtain... To realize the fullness of God's goodness in the land of the living 01 7 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v One foot planted in the red clay of Alabama... One foot ready to rest in the brave waters of the Mississippi. Q2 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v I drop my foot in that shower I slipped and cracked my whole back on the side of the tub O 13

6.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v My head wedged between the tub and the toilet Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v Staring at the ceiling... Wondering "why would somebody put stucco on a bathroom ceiling" 01 18

7.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v The fallen shower curtain enrobes my unvarnished body Q2 ♡ 14 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v "God if your listening... It's me" 01 271 ♡ 13 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v I don't have a biblical precedence to model my prayer after...

8.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v AllI have is ten pounds worth of nude shame in a five pound bag 272 ♡ 12 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h And a single wet foot Q2 272 10 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v The only thing broken is my pride... 01

9.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h And my shower rod... Which l imagine never thought it would be called upon to bear the weight of a linebacker sized human 272 ♡ 12 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v But here we both are naked and afraid 01 272 ♡ 20

10.

Text - Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v And it was in this moment of brutal vulnerability that I asked myself.."is this the power of intention?" 1 O 16 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v Thank you spiritual girls I have again been humbled by fooling with that which I do not understand. ♡ 23 Owner of an Amulet @solomon... · 1h v Fin. O5 13

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment