Sunday, July 19, 2020

Entitled Folks and Their Frustrating Demands


The earth is filled with a huge number of reasonable and kind people who wouldn't think to return a Christmas tree in January. That said, there are a small number of entitled people with preposterous demands who feel like people should just give them stuff. It could be a bad boss, a self-centered influencer, or a complete stranger. The world has a small but persistent supply of entitled folks with ludicrous demands.

1.

Text - l T-Mobile LTE 2:38 PM 3 Text Message Today 2:37 PM Hi Just wanted to let you know that we loved the cleaning last week and was wondering if you could come back every month ?! Also, we we're wondering if you could give us a discount next time ?! We saw you refilling your water bottle from our sink, it seems not a big deal but our water bill is high specially with our new pool... looking forward to seeing you again! Thank you

2.

Text - DM me QUALIFICATIONS: BE NICE HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR LIKE ME I'm looking for someone BE ABLE TO WORK PROFESSIONALLY WITH A to travel with me for CAMERA! 2 -3 months and work LIKE TRAVELLING BE OPEN FOR NEw with me + accompany me on my projects CULTURES HAVE TIME 24/7 preferrably photographers/camera men Send message : Send message Cons -Need professional equpiment at hand -Need to pay for travelling expenses yourself Please only message me if you can take photos professionally! 00 Pros -Y

3.

Text - 3d · A Looking for A VERY DETAIL-ORIENTED, CALM, CONFIDENT, DIRECT AND GOOD COMMUNICATOR, WHOM POSSES A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR - YOU MUST BE A (VOLUNTEER)FEMALE DRIVER, WITHA VEHICLE IN ALMOST PERFECT CONDITION, SMALL (SUV TYPE) VEHICLE (NOT A CAR) - ss this is the type of vehicle I'm doing the test in. - YOU MUST POSSESS an impeccable driving record, impeccable patience and knowledge for G License HWY driving, AND, have ability for practical communication Re: driving skills. It would be GR

4.

Text - Is this still available? l'll buy rn Literally just sold Dang let me borrow sum money like 20 100), What? Lol you know what i mean can I borrow sum money l'll pay it back swear eO So you wanted to buy a PS4 for $275, but after I said it was sold... You now want to borrow money? Lmao yea why not you rich Why you buying things you don't have money for? Come on bro help me out Uhhh. No. F it nvm

5.

Red - VIEW PROFILE 04:52 Hey, do you mind unliking my comment. It's bothering me that 48 people laugh reacted and you only liked it. I'd prefer If you just didn't respond

6.

Text - 3 hrs · * This man asked me out on a date. He was actually fine as hell but when I asked him where we going he said and I quote ladies "Applebee's". I busted out laughing at his silly cheap ass. I told him "I own my own shop, a house, a BMW and stocks. I can buy Applebee's"! Then I walked awayee you should have seen his face. I'm worth more than Applebee's, you have to impress me and that ain't it! Ladies keep them standards high as hell, don't settle for a broke man 100 You and 185 other

7.

Text - 10 minutes ago The horrible- Went to Moo moos to get free water and they gave us cups of water without lids and I asked for a lid and they said they don't have lids for those cups I told them I'm pregnant and walking with my 2 year old son and trying to catch the bus and they said we can't give you the bigger cups cause you'll have to pay for them so I said never mind you can keep your water and I walked out!!! It just upsets me cause my son started crying cause he wanted some water and h

8.

Text - prev next reply Tutor/ Babysitter/Nanny $200 a week Looking for a possible live-in or live-out Female Nanny who can tutor my 6 year old child at home while participating in virtual learning for first grade. I am working from home full- time, so I need someone who can help my child learn as well as babysit and play. Looking for someone who is emotionally mature and responsible and is overall a positive person. © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap compensation: $200 a week employment typ

9.

Tree - 20 minutes ago • Santa Clarita, California · B Woman in line at Costco, totally nonchalant, to return her Christmas Tree "because it is dead" on January 4th. I saw the whole thing go down with my own two eyes about 30 minutes ago. If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe that someone had so little moral values or lack of conscience. Clarita, CA). - at O Costco (Santa Asto We do nu accept returns accept returns cigarettes on liquor. We do not A CO RETURN

10.

Text - 5:24 1 Hello Could you give one to me for $20 and I'm only 17 and struggle with money I love guinea pigs have 9 of them I play with them everyday with my girlfriend I live in so like 15 mins away from you l don't have license so could you please deliver? Hey, as the add says they are all sold pending pick up this weekend. So no sorry. And if you've got 9 you don't need 10 and if you can't afford $40 then you probably shouldn't be getting anymore. Don't speak to me like that you rude bitch

11.

Text - 5:33 Friday 5 Jun •17:04 Im interested in your ps4 H pro Friday 5 Jun • 17:06 Sure! Its $180. Friday 5 Jun • 17:06 H ill pay 80 for it Friday 5 Jun • 17:07 Im sorry, but the price is non-negotiable. The PS4 Pro 1TB is usually sold for $199+, Im selling mine for $180 though. Friday 5 Jun 17:08 bro cmon man you dont even use the fu ng thing and my uncle died H yesterday Friday 5 Jun • 17:09 Im sorry for your uncle, but please, no profanity. Also $80 is way too low. The lowest I can go is $1

12.

Text - Marketplace SOLD - Facto 5000 BTU Air Conditioner Mark as Available More Options y thocnanged the group photo, Is this still available? It's pending pick up Ok Walmart has Sale on .They take My Cash first come first served. ! Idiot Then go to Walmart and pay triple? I Will Now ! U won't Sell Cash now It's already sold for cash. Just picked up. Thanks for your interest! At least I will have. Warranty

13.

Text - 39% 2:37 PM 35 O Machinist 8 Straight O less than a mile away I'm a single father of three another one on the way. They are my world and if you don't have what it takes to help me raise my kids, then move aside and let a real woman step up. Must have your own car. Preferably a minivan Must be able to cook, clean, and be submissive No taller than 5"5 Must be fit Have you own source of income and no kids of your own.

14.

Text - ... 2 hrs · * To any Artists who may be interested I'm holding a competition to design art for my YouTube channel (same name as my real name). The channel art needs to be 2560 pixels wide x 1440 pixels tall. It's a literature themed channel so my name with some books, writing implements etc would make a great design! Please send me your entries by private message. The deadline is 3pm tomorrow. The winner will receive a shoutout - I have over 1000 subscribers! 5 O Like Comment

15.

Head - Barry liked Akki @akkitwts 23h A deer entered a Colorado store. The store owner gave him some chocolate chip cookies. The deer left the store and returned after half an hour with all his family members

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment