Thursday, July 16, 2020

Proof that Kids are Dumb as Rocks


Did anyone need any more proof that kids are stupid and weird? Probably not. We remember all the times we tried to hide behind a window or cried because we ate all of our french fries. Most of us grow out of it, but we also leave behind too many moments that prove kids are dumb and weird.

1.

Hair - Kennedy Mayes @kennedymayes_ The story behind this picture has me rollinga Enotional Thot Fa so there was this episode of hannah Montana when Jackson pretended he lost his memory. So me in the 2nd grade wanted to do it too. I had "slipped and fell" in the bathroom at school. Then I told my friends I couldn't remember anything they told the teacher then I went to the nurse. Then I went to the hospital, they was doing hella tests. Whole time l'm faking it.

2.

Text - Dad on my Feet @dad_on_my_feet [How to lose at Hide-and-seek] Me: [eyes closed] 1..2 . 4yo: [whispers] Daddy can I hide in your shirt? 10:12 AM - Mar 24, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone 56 Retweets 439 Likes |: 3s Replying to @dad_on_my_feet I'll play this with my five year old niece sometimes and l'll pretend I don't immediately know where she is because l'm not an asshole but if I do that for more than ten seconds she'll scream "I'M HERE!" and then get surprised whenever I find her after she

3.

My 7 year old son's brilliant way to never lose the only key he has for this lock

4.

Text - Tron Madden @madden_tron So in kindergarten we had an in-class talent show and I chose to break dance. The next day I brought cardboard (so I won't hurt myself when spinning on my head.) It wasn't until I stood up in front of the whole class for my turn that I realizedI didn't know how to break dance 7:57 PM · 02 Jul 20 · Twitter for Android

5.

Text - Joshua 4 Congress @Joshua4Congress When I was like 5,I thought Mt Rushmore just naturally looked like the presidents, the way sometimes a potato chip accidentally looks like Jesus. 11:17 PM · 7/3/20 · Twitter for Android 37 Retweets 893 Likes

6.

Text - A story from my childhood Once when I was a wee lad, I asked my mother if I could peel the potatoes. She said "yes but be careful". I thought "why do I have to be careful it's a potato peeler, that's all it can peel" To prove my self right I went outside, pressed the peeler to my thumb quite hard and shoved forward. It was at that moment I realized tool and utensils names can be misleading.

7.

Product - Certificate Completion Esallare Mom THE ETPLORATOR LATIH EKAN for the completion of Summer Bridge ActivitiesTM 4th grade to Sth grade. Parent's Signature

8.

Font - + ROB 14:56 I 0:01 1 hour ago you can rob my house. south england 1 1 reply

9.

Text - A story from my childhood I was at my grandmothers. She had one of those peppermint hard candies and I looked at the bag, it said "not suitable for kids younger than 8" or something like that. I distinctly remember thinking "whatever, I'm 7, l'll be fine" And nearly the exact same moment I put it in my mouth, I sucked too hard and choked on it.

10.

Text - bunjywunjy ... S yourgothboyfriend Follow frogitivity Follow When me and my brother were kids we didn't know how to play yugioh so we just made up our own rules which included the rule where we both had to stick a strip of duct tape to each eyebrow and whenever you lost you had to rip them off frogitivity Follow Wouldn't you have to rip off the duct tape even if you won? Its still on your eyebrows? WHAT prettty-dragon Yes Source: frogitivity 21,123 notes

11.

Text - TurboMyo - an) 2 May. 2016 e 1:20am Something stupid happened I'm not allowed to have my own cell phone so my dad forced me to use his phone number. My dad has a steam too and uses the same number. today my brother used my dads account and cheated and now my main account is VAC banned. It's true and here is proof, my father will now write too: Hello I'm the father and what my son says is true, he did not cheat, it was his brother on my account. Please unban him valve sincerely the father

12.

Text - In kindergarten I asked a fellow kindergartener how to spell my name. She wrote something like EiOu8. I proceeded to sign everything like that for the next 2 years.

13.

Text - galacticdad: when i was little i learned what schizophrenia was from TV and for a while i was really afraid because i thought i had it since i always heard my own voice in my head so finally i told a doctor and he informed me that what i was experiencing was called thinking.

14.

Face - Kindergartner makes 911 call after dad drives through red light 2wsb.tv/285tek8 GRACO 6/2/16, 06:57

15.

Text - +1 ALLY YHE LINOIS 0:03 / 0:06 SOME NCE Commentaires 4,3 k Il y a 1 semaine (modifié) Ok im a Christian and I think I'm going to vomit god made man & woman not man & man and woman and woman. He burnt I think one or two towns for that in the bible it's TRUE believe me

16.

Yellow

17.

Child - MRS

18.

Text - xyz @NifiiOA I remember when I was younger I thought perish was a good word. I was praying with my family one night and I prayed that we would all perish. The silence that filled the room is unforgettable 7:30 PM · 2020-07-10 · Twitter for iPhone 5,247 Retweets 29.1K Likes

19.

Text - When I was 6, I thought if I put Spyro, Tomb Raider Il and Crash Bandicoot into the PlayStation at the same time, I could basically hybridize the three games into one super awesome game. They wouldn't all fit, so I jammed them in really hard. I broke all three discs and then accused my mom of doing it.

20.

Street art - Always look at the BRIGHT Scde of lice Gold .... ALHAYS LOOK FOR THE RAINBOW UT'S CORONA TIME! ---

21.

Facial expression - 5:56 0:28 fuck whoever disliked my what does fuck mean? video 5 views 2 days ago 2 views 1 day ago

22.

Font - -D BE C KLM MAY

23.

Oat bran - Marshmallows picked clean in THREE boxes of Lucky Charms!! E MOT AF your LICKY CARM Lmade with mematic Free TREA LEPRECHAN

24.

Text - Consciousness Over Coochie @CyphDadNextdoor Just told my son they popping fireworks for my birthday and he believed me he said "they really love you daddy" kids so gullible 9:30 PM 7/4/20 · Twitter for iPhone

25.

Wilderness - We wouldn't let him swim in the sea. He can't swim & its 6 degrees

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment