Thursday, July 16, 2020

Husband's Birthday Surprise For Wife Almost Results In Divorce


While this husband's birthday surprise absolutely erred on the side of fail, it seems like there was a bit more at play than just the surprise for these two lovebirds. Sounds like tensions were already rising for the two, and that him "forgetting" his wife's birthday was the straw that broke the camel's back. Fortunately, the situation gets calmed down, and it sounds like the two are working on ironing out their struggles. 

1.

Text - r/tifu + Join u/Kissankassi • 1d 1 F 1 1 TIFU by trying to surprise my wife for her birthday and almost getting divorced I'll admit I haven't been the most attentive husband lately. My wife has told me I need to make more of an effort in our relationship or we would have problems. I've tried really hard to invest in our relationship ever since finding out my wife is not feeling as happy as she should be.

2.

Text - This fuck up happened last week. My wife's birthday was coming up. I decided to go big. My wife absolutely loves surprises so I decided to surprise her with a romantic night and lots of flowers and presents. She had to go to work in the morning of her birthday and I had the day off. A lot of time to plan everything out. I decided, being the idiot I am, to pretend that I had forgotten my wife's birthday just to make the surprise, well, even more of a surprise. The plan was as follows: my w

3.

Text - Nothing special happened in the morning and my wife left for work while I slept in. During the day I got everything ready and apart from mildly messing up the desert everything went great. Then it was time to wait for my wife to return. She was supposed to get home after 4pm. 4.30pm nothing. 5pm still nothing. I was starting to get worried and I texted her where she was. Around 5.30pm she read my message but didn't reply. I called her and she didn't answer. I was starting to get extremely

4.

Text - She told me she was done talking and started mentioning divorce. Fuck fuck fuck. Thats when I called her and she still wouldn't answer. Then I panicked and started explaining everything to her by text. I took pictures of all the things I had done around the house, the gifts the flowers the decorations the dinner everything. I just wanted to surprise her that's all I wanted.

5.

Text - I tried calling her to no avail. She read my messages and after not getting a reply I just broke and started crying. After what felt like the longest wait of my life my wife comes home. She's crying saying she's sorry. I told her it was my fault and we both just cried holding each other. We spent the night crying and cuddling and eating the dinner I made. She told me it was the best thing she had ever eaten (obviously a lie, it was mediocre at best and already cold). It wasn't the surpris

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment