Thursday, July 16, 2020

Dad Doesn't Explain Underwear, Sabotages Daughter's Relationship


This dad found himself in a predicament when he didn't speak up about some underwear his daughter found. Did this dad just want to see the world burn? The internet weighed in. For some better parent/child relationships, here's a dad who's instinct saved his daughter and some wholesome and chaotic "don't tell your mother" moments.

1.

Text - r/AmItheAsshole · Posted by u/Ridivoe 1 day ago © 4 &3 D 5e S 2 2 AITA for not saying anything about the underwear? Asshole My 20 year old daughter and her fiancĂ© are currently staying with us. I love my daughter but she is very difficult and I can't stand her fiancĂ©. I gave them a deadline to move out because I can't take this anymore.

2.

Text - They got into a massive fight the other day while my wife was out. I guess a pair of my wife's underwear got in with their laundry and she thought he was cheating. I think the fact she immediately jumped to cheating shows how bad their relationship is. She was waving the underwear around and I recognized them because they had a floral print but I just let this ridiculous fight go on. My wife came home after about thirty minutes and said they were hers. My wife asked if I didn't realize th

3.

Text - whomst_jpeg Partassipant [1] 56.0k points · 1 day ago edited 18 hours ago you might be the asshole but i am LIVING for it & 18 More edit: my personal verdict is YTA but I'd like to invoke Shitman v. Frickboy which states that in times of outlandish or otherwise infantile behaviour, assholery may, subject to scrutiny, be permitted.

4.

Text - Phy44 Colo-rectal Surgeon [44] 17.6k points · 1 day ago NTA. If your first thought is "cheating" not "the other woman that lives in this house" you've got issues.

5.

Text - moudine Partassipant [4] 5.9k points · 1 day ago NTA, it's not your fight either. Also it's wild that your daughter would think that her fiance was bringing girls into YOUR house, he own parents, to cheat on and accidentally leave underwear there! That's hilarious and I would have probably laughed, too. If I lived with another woman and the same thing happened to me, I feel like I would assume they were hers before anything else. My SO and I keep our laundry separate and stuff of his stil

6.

Text - ThrowRA-shopping123 1.3k points · 1 day ago I'm stuck somewhere between ESH and NTA. It's not your fight. Your daughter sounds like a piece of work, and it sounds like they have some serious issues. However, you had the power to step in and easily resolve that specific conflict. Not to mention she was waving your wife's underwear around the house.

7.

Text - perublanket39 Colo-rectal Surgeon [31] 2.3k points · 1 day ago ESH. Can't complain about people fighting when you could have stopped it. But you don't deserve to have an angry couple in your own home.

8.

Text - alsbigdeal Asshole Aficionado [14] 31.6k points · 1 day ago ESH Including me because I laughed too.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment