Thursday, July 16, 2020

Freaky Things That Happened to People Home Alone


Imagine being in your own house minding your own business, then you look out the window and realize someone is staring at you. And you can't know how long they've been watching. It's happened before, and it's freaky as hell. For some extra creepiness, here's the story of a dad's instincts as well as some creepy facts to feel unsettled about.

1.

Text - 2 2 & 19 More Merv_86 43.7k points · 15 hours ago O I have been pretty fortunate based on these comments but I was home alone one night while my wife and son were visiting my MIL. I walked back to our bedroom to see someone rummaging through my sons room on the video baby monitor. Immediately grabbed my firearm and yelled to the otherside of the house "I AM ARMED. COME OUT SLOWLY!" Over and over while slowly making my way back to his room. Got there flipped on the light and .. nothing. Se

2.

Text - sleepytimeghee 43.7k points · 16 hours ago Somebody tried to break into the house while I was by myself. The whole place was quiet and dark at nighttime. I walked past the front door to go upstairs for bed, and the handle suddenly started jerking around like The Hulk was trying to get in. Then whoever it was started to either kick or shoulder the door, and it was making the whole frame jiggle. I completely froze and my mind went blank. Just standing there like an idiot and staring. My dog

3.

Text - F2 32 I was chilling on the couch, doing whatever, when bloodfields 36.8k points · 17 hours ago suddenly a "really heavy person" starts sprinting in our attic. Sounded like steel-toed boots and everything. I'm a really small woman, so I immediately freaked out, thinking there's a gigantic man stomping around my home. Then the screaming starts. Literal fucking screaming, like something from the Exorcist, and there's MULTIPLE voices. I sneaked outside and cried, extremely shaken, and called

4.

Text - BasicSpeech 32.3k points · 17 hours ago When I was young, I came home from a party in the middle of the night, when my dad were out of town. I started making a midnight quesadilla when I heard someone cough in the basement. I yelled and ran outside, and they took off through the back yard. Come to find out, my dad's ex gfs daughter stole her key to our house and came to rob us. She was busted a couple years later doing this to her SIL.

5.

Text - fireflyfly3 20.6k points · 16 hours ago · edited 9 hours ago S One evening an explosion at a petrochemical plant (located a mile from my house) blew out the double window in my living room while I was in the room. I definitely thought we were being bombed until I remembered where I live. I had just let my dog out to the backyard and he was completely traumatized. For the following two months I had to carry him outside and sit in the grass with pieces of chicken just so he would potty. Edi

6.

Text - JimiR74 19.7k points · 15 hours ago O 7 E & 42 More A few years back I was home alone during a power storm. I went into the bathroom to take a dump and at the exact time I was shitting I sneezed, well the power went out as well. The house was pitch black and I literally thought I shit myself blind. I couldn't see my hands so in a panic I was yelling noo00o this cannot be true I was in a panic feeling for the toilet paper to wipe and flush. After completing the task I just sat on the toile

7.

Text - QueenMountain 17.1k points · 16 hours ago I lit 2 long taper candles for some ambiance while I was playing guitar late at night. I was facing the other direction looking out the window while playing and shortly later turned around and went back towards the candles and discovered one of them was completely gone. The stand was still there, but no melted wax, just a bare candle holder and the other one was still lit and no shorter than it was when I lit them. It was almost 3am and I was so t

8.

Text - hic-et-nunc- 17.1k points · 17 hours ago When I was 19 in my first apartment I had someone knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw this burley, heavy set man who abruptly started screaming to let him in. He was screaming things like he was going to beat my ass, and kick the door down if I didn't open. I called the cops and as soon as someone got on the phone he started body slamming my door to break in. I was freaking out and crying as they quickly had 5 cops show up wit

9.

Text - Bobbiejo29 14.9k points · 16 hours ago · edited 9 hours ago When I was like 14, I was home alone one night around 10pm stood in my kitchen making some cereal. It's dark outside and then all of a sudden the loudest sound. Some drunk woman literally launched a hammer through my kitchen window. Was so loud and glass was everywhere. I followed her down the street whilst calling the police. Pretty strange.

10.

Text - Spazypig 1.2k points · 16 hours ago I woke up on the couch after a night of not good sleep. I looked onto our counter and thought I saw my brothers decapitated head on the counter. I was terrified, but turns out it was a watermelon

11.

Text - Schnabelverstaerker 12.8k points · 17 hours ago When I was about ten years old someone kept ringing the doorbell for like ten minutes. Was fucking creepy.

12.

Text - XaqFu 11.9k points · 17 hours ago · edited 13 hours ago Got a 5 channel sound system. Nothing too fancy but the best I'd ever had. Watched a action film and heard a creaking door to my left in the distance. I had to clear my home as I thought there was an intruder. Nope, just better stereo sound.

13.

Text - nllmki 11.8k points · 16 hours ago I had the police knock one day while I was alone. The cop had a guy in the back of his car who said we were holding his friend captive..I showed the cop my ID and explained that it was just me and my husband he wasn't home but they could look if they wanted to and he said no that was ok and then asked questions about my neighbors.

14.

Text - fitzysgal 8.2k points · 17 hours ago My bf worked away from home a lot and I always struggled to sleep on the first night he was away. On this occasion I was woken by the sound of a man shouting and then someone banging on wood or a front door. I jumped up and looked out my bedroom window.. just in time to see a man dressed all in black walking through our garden towards the house. I ran to the front of the house to look out of the front window and make sure he kept going. He did, but he

15.

Text - cyanophage 7.6k points · 16 hours ago S You know those tongs in the kitchen that have a spring but a latch to keep them together. I had a pair of those and I put the latch on and put them down on the counter. I went away for a bit and came back and then they jumped off the counter at me. Biggest jump scare of my life. The latch had come undone and they sprung open. But in the millisecond when inanimate objects suddenly come to life and jump at you you don't realise this and totally freak

16.

Text - stayawayfrommeinfj 7.2k points · 15 hours ago I work from home, so I'm home alone A LOT. One day I was working, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed some movement in my backyard. There was a man jumping over my fence into my backyard. Panicked, I call my then boyfriend now fiancĂ© and tell him what is happening. While I'm on the phone with him, I get a knock at my front door. It's a woman from Century Link informing me that technicians will need access to my backyard. I tell her someo

17.

Text - dazedan_confused 3.5k points · 17 hours ago My mum once shouted my name when I was home alone. She was in another country, it was midnight, and I live in a 7-bedroomed house.

18.

Text - MineKing822 1.4k points · 15 hours ago Someone attempting to break in. I have a 75lb boxer and have never seen anyone run as fast as that man did.

Submitted by:

Tagged: scary , wtf , creepy , crime , freaky , night , stories , alone

No comments:

Post a Comment