Saturday, June 6, 2020

Twitter Thread: Graphic Novel Artist Checks Fool


This graphic novel artist was more than ready for the ever present challenge of confronting an online troll. What we see is a proper shut down in action. 

1.

Text - Blake Northcott Follow @BlakeNorthcott Thank you for your assessment of my new graphic novel. Perhaps I can help you with some fact checking, though. We are not 'Trump bros'. Neither myself nor my cover artist have ever voted in an American election. I'm Canadian, and the artist is Italian. /1 Generalissimo Justice is flying to SDCC @QueenAnitaCox Imagine the neckbeard INCELS in a basement in Kentuckey creating this Everglade Angels comic: "Remember the 90S Blake?! Tits were bigger then,

2.

Text - Blake Northcott Follow @BlakeNorthcott Neither of us live in subterranean dwellings, and to the best of my knowledge, neither of us have ever grown a beard - neck or otherwise. I've tried to grow one several times. The results have been rather disappointing. /2

3.

Text - Blake Northcott Follow @BlakeNorthcott And since my name is Blake, it's sometimes confusing to new readers - I'm not a 'dude' or a 'bro'. I'm the one on the left. And my cover artist, Leila Leiz, is on the right. As you can see: both beardless. And both above ground! /3

4.

Face

5.

Text - Blake Northcott Follow @BlakeNorthcott Appreciate the Retweet of the cover art, though. You left out the URL EvergladeAngels.com Tell your 4 followers to check it out. Love and hugs, Blake PS: It's spelled 'Kentucky'. You're an educated person, you should know that. PPS: The 90s and tits are both rad. /4

6.

Fictional character - SEROM THE CREATOR OF HAPPY DEATH DAY, THE AUTHOR OF THỂ NORTH VALLEY GRIMOIRE & THE ÀRTIST FROM RAT. QUEENS LADE ELS preorder & support on KICK STARTER

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment