Monday, May 18, 2020

Twitter Thread: Keanu Reeves Goes Full Keanu


We're always ready for some more uplifting goodness from the wonderful human being that is Keanu Reeves. This wholesome story about Keanu Reeves making the extra effort to give someone his autograph, is heartwarming stuff. Just picturing him purchasing an ice cream for the explicit purpose of getting that receipt to autograph it, and on top of that, turning down the "employee discount" on his ticket, might make you smile.

Check out this roundup of more times that Keanu Reeves delighted the world with his wholesome presence.

1.

Text - James Dator @James_Dator In honor of John Wick 3 I have a Keanu Reeves story. 6:41 AM · 17 May 19 · Twitter for iPhone 8,178 Retweets 21.3K Likes James Dator @James_Dator · 23h Keanu came to the movie theater I worked at in Sydney in 2001. He was working on the Matrix series at the time. It's a quiet, Wednesday morning – almost nobody is seeing movies. 3 27 178 3,122 James Dator @James_Dator · 23h I'm working the box office, bored as hell and suddenly this dude walks up in jeans, a leathe

2.

Text - James Dator He wants to buy a ticket for "From Hell," the Johnny Depp movie. I'm so fucking star struck I do what any sensible 16-year-old does and tell him l'd like to give him my employee discount. This means he needs to sign my sheet and therefore I have his autograph @James_Dator · 23h 27 132 3,129 James Dator O @James_Dator · 23h "I don't work here," Keanu says. Seemingly confused by my offer. I'm flustered and just charge him the normal price. Kicking myself after for not getting hi

3.

Text - James Dator @James_Dator · 23h I realize later that he bought an ice cream cone he didn't want, just to get receipt paper so he could scribble his autograph for a 16-year-old idiot. 195 27 877 22.6K

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment