Monday, May 18, 2020

Misfortune Monday: Uneventful Days Aren't Bad Days


Sometimes the days you don't remember are the best ones. Not because anything particularly good happened, but because a strange and specific mishap did not happen. You can never be too sure of what mess large or small will be just over the horizon, but if one thing is for sure, it's that misfortune puts things in perspective.

1.

Floor - UTARANTEED 251 woodglue bucket broke in the back of a delivery van. 11

2.

Floor - "Mans best friend, eh?" hello

3.

Automotive exterior - "I just locked my keys in my car. That's parked in my garage. And I don't have a spare. Love it." lce

4.

Tire - ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY ANCIAL te tenter OLIGE VAD9.

5.

Floor

6.

Shoulder - "Bought some electric clippers to give myself a quarantine cut. Asked my wife to help me trim up the back." 00

7.

Nature - The 5th oldest tree on the planet was burned down by a woman smoking meth

8.

Cat - This Dog Brought the Sprinkler Into the House

9.

Vehicle

10.

Food - Pizza delivered on time. But at what cost?

11. Dog bites

Land vehicle

12.

Room - KAUA 800

13.

Wall - "My neighbor's queen bee moved to our house and the rest followed..."

14.

Green

15.

Transport - Ne fahren Sie. Ti Fo l

16.

Hair - BE A HAIR MODEL - FREE HAIRCUTS FREE HAIRCUTS! Are you free next THURSDAY and FRIDAY? Be a HAIR MODEL and get a FREE haircut with our amazing stylist in training! LAST CRAIGSLIST HAIRCUT. EVER.

17.

Tree

18.

Bathroom

19.

Table

20.

Food - "I was so excited to make fettuccine for the first time. The recipe called for a little pepper and I opened the wrong tab."

21.

Vehicle - "Learn .how to secure your load properly."

22.

Food

23.

Luxury vehicle - Vnbre akable

24. Fridge froze the eggs

Food

25.

Latch

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment