Sunday, May 31, 2020

Twitter Shares The Things You Don't Tell Your Spouse


Part of being in a long term relationship is knowing that there are some things that are better left unsaid. Married Life has a lot of ups and downs that inspire tweets and jokes, and heeding people's advice can prevent a future headache. So like, tell them everything they need to know of course, but don't get too creative with it.

1.

Text - That Girl Follow @whoulooknat His Fantasy Football isn't real football #ThingsYouDont TellYourSpouse

2.

Face - Shettie Follow @dirtroaddiva1 I've had better. #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse DiO AD Don't ever ALL say that again. MON GIF

3.

Cartoon - Diane's Casper Follow @AccountDiane #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse I hide all of my shopping purchases in the trunk until you go to bed GIF

4.

Text - Dawn Follow @thoughtfloss Which piece of chicken fell on the floor. #ThingsYouDont TellYourSpouse

5.

Text - Lizz- Extraordinaire Follow @lizard_lou You shrunk the kids #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse GIF

6.

Face - Shettie Follow @dirtroaddiva1 My Dad was right about you. #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse GIF

7.

Text - Laney Doane Follow @MrsD517 #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse I sometimes buy a bar of chocolate that I intend to share with him when he gets home from work, but I end up eating his half and I destroy the evidence by burying the wrapper deep in the trash can where he won't see it.

8.

Abdomen - Gia Follow @Joyannah73 How much I hate his favorite shirt #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse

9.

Text - Goose Follow @GhostVes #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse To Calm Down

10.

Text - Snoop Joshy Josh Follow @JoshMarino420 You binge watched their favorite tv show without them. #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse

11.

Text - Edward J Thomas Follow @UnknownWr1 ter Like I'm answering that one #ThingsYouDont TellYourSpouse It's a trap! GIF

12.

Text - Cattsyll2.01| Follow @Cattereia #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse That it was me who finished that cake GIF

13.

Text - StorminNorman Follow @StorminOnNorman I have to tell her everything. It's in the contract #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse

14.

Text - Cameron Grant Follow @camerongrant101 You're not the world's best artist #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse

15.

Text - Tangela Baskett @DejaCQQ99 Follow My college nickname was "Easy Louisey" #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse GIF

16.

Text - James Edward Jr @jamesedwardjr Follow #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse after work I went straight home Straight THOME BAR & GRILL

17.

Text - Todd Otto Follow @toddotto #ThingsYouDontTellYourSpouse Anything at 4am

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment