Sunday, May 31, 2020

Absurd Buyer Wants to Buy $25 Grill in Installments


This person honestly doesn't seem all that bad. It's a weird request, but unlike these entitled people and their unyielding demands, or this delusional buyer who passes on a $3K Civic, or this entitled lowballer who gets sent to the wrong address, the person who wants this grill seems pretty friendly. Like, even though all the requests are ridiculous, they're not mean about it, which is important.

1.

Text - ll Sprint ? 1 O 51% 9:36 PM 14 Text Message Tuesday 9:07 PM Hi is the grill still for sail? Yes it is Wednesday 9:10 AM Interested? let's make a deal and get you grilling Ok can you take 15? For everything Let me help you help me .. I'll take it off your hands

2.

Text - how about $30 for everything. That's a little more helpful : ) Let's meet in the middle 18 The middle is fine. $25 final Ok that's a fair deal can I make payments? yep. 1 payment, at pickup. No I was thinking give you 10 when I pick it up then 15 more in two weeks

3.

Text - ha. nope. you could give me 10 now, then 15 more when you pick it up I only have cash how can I pay you now? not sure. seems simplest if you just pay cash when you pick it up Ya that's what I wanted to do pay you cash 10 take the grill then l'll promise to pay you the 15 more in two weeks how were you going to pay me more in 2 weeks?

4.

Text - Cash I need $25 before you get the grill. If you want to drive over and bring me $10, then come back in 2 weeks with another $15.. you can pick up the grill then. Ok can I bring you 10... and the meat I want to grill and grill it at your house and also l'll be testing the grill same time then leave it there and come back in two weeks to pick it up with the rest of the money? Or just give it to me for 15 for everything I can just do one shot

5.

Text - 25 is a great deal. I'm sticking there. Ok what about without the tools just grill and gas line 15? $20 I only have 15 that's why Ah Comon we are almost there 15 is what I have OK. let's make someone happy today. Can you come today? Wednesday 11:56 AM Ok sounds good can you deliver it? I don't have a car

6.

Text - Nope. Pickup only Ok i can do 18 if you deliver I'm local Friday 7:28 PM Is the grill still for sale? for pickup, yes How long did you have the grill for? And how many times approx used 5 years. 500

7.

Text - Omg that's a lot of grilling.... that's like 2 times a weeku grilled Normally what type of meat did you grill on it everything we grill a lot. Because typically if you grill burgers and hot dogs more then grill tends to last longer then other type of meat like carne asada and stuff

8.

Text - OK last thing l'm gonna say here. You're getting a great deal on a well used grill. If you want to pick it up let me know. Let me sleep on it I might need it tom Yesterday 2:39 PM Man today is a mighty fine day to be grilling Text Message

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment