Sunday, May 31, 2020

Friend Of Ex Uses Dude's Netflix For Years, Dude Finds Out


Talk about an oldie but a goldie. Let the world never forget the time that a dude entered into an absurd conversation with an entitled choosing beggar, who was a friend of his, and was using his Netflix. On top of that, they have the audacity to bug him about paying for his Netflix account. Seriously, this person's just a bright red flag. Yikes. 

1.

Text - online BLOCK ADD 21 OCTOBER 2017 a Messages to this chat and calls are now secured with end-to-end encryption. Tap for more info. TODAY Hey have you paid your Netflix account? 20:51 ? Who is this? I don't have your number saved 20:53 / Its K Can u please pay it tonight 20:55

2.

Text - I haven't spoken to you in years.. how and why do you have details? my Netflix 20:56 / gave me it when you 2 were seeing. 20:57 You have got to be fucking kidding.. I'll be changing my password right away. 20:59 / Y are u being a tit? What difference will that make I have it set to log straight in away! just pay it I'm trying to watch something 21:02 You are not using my account anymore. I can't believe the cheek of it. Lose my number please 21:03 / Whatever you can't even afford the £10

3.

Text - Hahaha the irony of someone saying I can't afford to pay for something that they have been leeching off for over 2 years. Not that it's any of your business but l've changed banks so they tried claiming from my old closed one. 21:08 A What u mean 21:08 ??? 21:09 It's not letting me log in now. Just pay it 21:10 Thave. But you won't be able to use it without the new password. 21:11 / What difference does it make if u paying for it anyway. I have nothing to do tonight how and really want to

4.

Face - Then pay for your fucking own!! Done with this now.. blocked! 21:14 / was too good for you Cheap 21:16 GIF 21:17 A Type a message

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment