Sunday, May 31, 2020

Employee Gives Boss Netflix Password, Mischief Ensues


This dude decided to share his cherished Netflix password with his boss, and a little trickery ensued. It was all in good fun. Gotta be careful with who you choose to share that Netflix password with, man! 

1.

Gadget - Marcus D. Luffy @MJohnsonFTW SCOTT TOTS I gave my boss my Netflix password so he could watch Tiger King and this man has lost his mind. His kids added their own profiles and he changed my profile to ours. Nah, fam Who's watching Netflix? kids Kevin/marcus Addison John Kids 6.

2.

Electronics - Who's watching Netflix? ☺ kids King Marcus Addison John/Kevin Kids

3.

Product - Today 11:21 AM Now you've gone too far ? Who's watching Netfilix? kids Kevin/marcus Addison John Kids Don't mess with my profile, old man. Our profile Nah fam Delivered

4.

Text - Last thing, I've worked there for 7 years & these people literally treat me like family. They give me money whenever I need it, invite me over for holidays, always look out for me, etc. Lmfao I love them. My boss just changed my profile to fuck w me bc we always prank each other 10:02 AM May 8, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone 896 Retweets 48.5K Likes Marcus D. Luffy @MJohnso... · May 8 Replying to @MJohnsonFTW I know I'm a Twitter troll and not to let it bother me, but my bosses are not million

5. Yes, please.

Text - Marcus D. Luffy @MJohnsonFTW Replying to @MJohnsonFTW twitter.com/mjohnsonftw/st... I'll share some of my old tweets about my boss Imao

6.

Text - Marcus D. Luffy @MJohnsonFTW My boss told me that my check was under his keyboard in his office... This MFer left me a whole scavenger hunt with 11 different clues before I finally got to my check. I might actually work for Michael Scott los er Not Not here IN Cont poc ket backet hngias u drawe Look Leak der of black file Cabind Not hen Okau you ae warny Almost! Couch Look Look Und Lamp ON Cushiann back of e TU wnite talle(beside ter eacd Look behard w the euvelu my derk. the ome has Not

7. Untitled

8.

Text - Marcus D. Luffy @MJohnsonFTW Lmfao my meeting w my bosses was ab the wife boss being concerned ab me making more money and my financial security in general bc I "spend my money very stupidly" & the husband boss said, "You mean I gotta find ways to pay this clown more money?!" Whole time l'm like:

9.

Text - Marcus D. Luffy @MJohnsonFTW Lmao I texted this to my boss this morning and he starting panicking and called the gym to try to get my classes covered l Verizon ? 11:59 AM * 80% KF Kevin Ok Today 9:51 AM Running late. Very hungover. Thanks for understanding. Did you text the gym I was kidding but I was hoping for a funnier reaction Delivered Man Why you do that

10. Untitled

11.

Text - Marcus D. Luffy @MJohnsonFTW These are my favorite texts to wake up to from my boss ull Verizon 10:37 AM 100% KF Kevin > Today 9:45 AM Reminder about the party today. Cleaning out my beer fridge. Have a lot to give away. You want it Yes Absolutely It's a lot Bring the wagon Delivered

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment