Thursday, May 7, 2020

Impatient Choosing Beggar Pesters Artist, Artist Handles It


As long as the choosing beggars continue to present themselves, it's up to the rest of the world to serve them up reality checks, free of charge. This particular impatient choosing beggar experienced a nice wakeup moment, after pestering an artist to rush a free drawing, after they already received one free drawing. The artist absolutely delivered. 

1.

Text - needs to be drawn U can draw for me and my wife? For free not paying u since u arent registered I don't draw for free But u can draw for practice If I ever want to practice and have no inspiration I will message you

2.

Text - Hm ok I need it by April since my wives Birthday. So do it by then I'll do it whenever I'm free, I can't promise doing it before April.. Where do you live Why? I am calling the police on u BITCH You think u can get away doing ILLEGAL stuff? BITCH!

3.

Text - 21 March, 1:01 am Okay.. I'll do it before April 21 March, 5:00 pm Hahahahaha gọt scared of police? Yeah Good stay in your senses 7:45 pm

4.

Cartoon - Done? I like your recent post Do it this way

5.

Cartoon - Do it this way I like your cartoon one too, you can do these ways Can I see progress I haven't started

6.

Text - HURRY UP You're not even paying me... Do you really think it is fair of you to boss me around like this? It is quite rude. If you really want a drawing that fast, I will give you one really quick but do not complain if it doesn't reach your standards.

7.

Text - Ok do asap. Even sketch is Ok New messages WTE IS THIS! WTF? 10

8.

Text - 00 WHAT IS THIS? WTE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment