Thursday, May 7, 2020

Chad The Alpha Asks Man To Break Up With Girlfriend


Oh man, "Chad the Alpha" is on one. This conversation just stinks of delusions. Alpha bro reaches out to another dude and literally asks him to break up with his girlfriend, because he suspects that she'll be happier with him. Yeah, okay, Chad. 

1.

Text - Active now 12:47 PM Hey man, can I talk to you about I guess so what about her

2.

Text - I've been talking with her a lot and we've grown pretty close. I know you're her boyfriend and all but I was gonna politely ask if you could break up with her? I just really feel a connection to her and she would be happy with me That's funny because she told me you were creepy and constantly text her even when she doesn't reply. You need to stop talking to my girlfriend and get tf out of my dms

3.

Text - LOL You know she's just using that as an excuse because she'd rather tell you that then the truth, which is that she met a nice, charming alpha male You betas are all the same.

4.

Text - Wtf did you make her block me Tbh I should thank you I didn't even want that ugly whore anyway have fun with her though beta Double tap to like You're insane

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment