Friday, April 17, 2020

Yikesworthy Dating Fails Blooming With Cringe


Yep, that's going to be a solid nope from me. These are especially icky. Some folks just lack that general sense of common decency, and it translates to awful dating fails. The kind where whoever is on the receiving end of it is likely left speechless, and at a loss over figuring out how someone could be so clueless, and so dang rude. 

1.

Text - I thought you said were done oh so you're not going to make an efffort. okay. suit yourself. what so you're not going to make an effort. you said we're done and I don't want to push, Read 12:35 PM oh okay. okay. i'll walk away then. i'll just force myself to move on.

2.

Text - you know when your boyfriend asks if you want anything from the shop, you say no & he actually comes back with...nothing????O RUDE! everybody knows that ´no’ means surprise me

3.

Ring - Imagine finally being proposed to and this is the ring you're given OO

4.

Text - Hey thanks for following me back No prob Where are u from ? I travel so everywhere I love your tattoos! Thank you :) Could you not send me a smile face? I have a boyfriend

5.

Text - If your girlfriend cheats on you, you need to understand that you lacked something that made her cheat, sO instead of leaving her for another girl, find out the error in yourself, apologise to her and be a Better man. 8/23/18, 6:14 AM 5,399 Retweets 11.9K Likes 1d Replying to What if your guy cheat on you?? 2715 94 1d He's a scum 36 2746 563

6.

Text - al 72% Å 14:47 Today 14:34 Hey sorry I was busy I'm sorta just looking to hookup while I'm here Gross Guys who are over 30 who do that are losers Enjoy the stds You should be embarrassed to call yourself a career professional Maybe put that in your profile next time dipshit Enjoy your probably fat and ugly future wife. Or dying alone Did you forget you were on Tinder? Sent GIF Type a message ...

7.

Text - January 9 at 3:4ipm Having a boyfriend with anxiety is lots of fun because you can tease around with other guys then make him apologize for calling you out. Try it and call him possesive and shit and he'll actually believe you and even blame himself when you leave him e s 3 Comm Like Comment Shar

8.

Text - Today 8:00 PM Nice bio. What kind of stuff? Today 8:54 PM Dates! Today 9:13 Pм Would you be willing to drive out my way? Not for the first date Half way? If a dude doesn't want to come to me for the first date, he'll never come for a relationship Today 10:44 PM If a woman won't meet me halfway for the first date she'll never meet me half way in a relationship Type a message... GIF

9.

Text - Atheists vs Christians Debate Central 29 mins · I've been dating this guy, but he has a cat that he's had for a few years and personally I think he's way too attached to it and affectionate about it. Sometimes he'll get home and sees his cat and goes, "there's my girl!" and pet her when I'm like right there in the same room. This just seems like way too much attention for a grown man to be lavishing on a cat of all things. Do you think I could suggest he get rid of it? O Like Comment Take

10.

Cup - who tf is Cherry Garcia actually don't answer i hope she makes you happy Dumb bitch I was talking about the ice cream Vermont's Finect BEN&JERRY'S ICE CREAM Cherry Garcia

11.

Text - Quora Open In App Sign In Understanding Human Behavior Interpersonal Interaction A guy asked me out today and I told him "no", but I wanted him to try harder. Why didn't he try again?

12.

Text - Like Page לו Yesterday at 04:11 • O He blocked me... i called him, told him to unblock me.. he unblocked.. then i blocked him. we block boys, boys don't block us. Like לן Comment Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment