Friday, April 17, 2020

Entitled Karen Is A Treasurer, Can't Comprehend Basic Math


It's a wonder how she ended up in the position of treasurer in the first place. It's a position that literally requires the person to be able to comprehend math, to work over finances. All that we're seeing from the Entitled Karen of the hour here is a sobering failure on her part to understand how 10% works. Like, really? That is some next level confusion. 

1.

Text - Amber to me Yesterday View details Hi there, I've replaced Nicole at can't find the keys to the lock on the change drawer for any of our machines. e and I Abs to Amber Yesterday View details Hi Amber, The Keys are with me, as my guys are the ones who empty the change and tally it every fortnight.

2.

Text - Amber to me Yesterday View details Hi Abs? is it? I don't know why you would have the keys when they're our units. I'll need them back please. We should be the only ones with the keys. 9:09 O Vo)) 4G LTE 1 ll 88%

3.

Cheezburger Image 9472214016

4.

Text - Abs to Amber Yesterday View details Amber, that is the payment plan. Since the funds weren't available at the time, I decided to give them to your organisation anyway and take a small percentage each fortnight until they were paid in full. Then the keys are all yours. If you'd like to arrange a direct debit instead we can do that.

5.

Cheezburger Image 9472214528

6.

Cheezburger Image 9472214784

7.

Text - Amber Ok, it's simple. I'll get the locks changed on each one then. Thank you 19 May Abs to Amber Yesterday View details Amber. Sebastian and I had a long chat prior to delivery. He advised that the organisation lacked funding and if we could work something out. I said yes, l'll give them to you and take a small percentage, interest free, until they're paid off. You are exhausting my good will now.

8.

Cheezburger Image 9472215296

9.

Text - Amber| to me Yesterday View details They're not free if you're taking 10%. What if one week they make a hundred dollars and the following week they make a thousand? You are taking the same fee regardless. You are a thief stealing from a charity.

10.

Text - Abs to Amber Yesterday View details Ok, you're officially the second stupidest person I know. I'm the fırst for deciding to help your organisation evidently. In your scenario, the first week $10 goes toward your payment. The following week $100 goes toward your payment. And Changing the locks makes you the thief. Amber. Just so you know. Show quoted text

11.

Text - Amber to me Yesterday View details So now you're resorting to insulting me because you got caught. So the more the machines make, the more you take? How is that even fair? We are done here. Either the keys or I change the locks.

12.

Text - Abs to Amber Yesterday View details I take that back. You are not the second stupidest person I know. I'll bring the keys tomorrow. Show quoted text

13.

Text - Amber to me Yesterday View details I thought so. I'm in from 9am through till 2.30pm. Don't play games with people, you'll eventually find someone better than you. Show quoted text Abs to Amber Yesterday View details I'll be taking the machines with me though. I'll see you at 9am. Hopefully you won't trigger another migrane.

14.

Text - Amber 19 May l'll have the police waiting. Good luck with that! Abs 19 May No need. I'll bring the sheriff with me. I'm sure he'll explain it to you very very slowly. Amber to me Yesterday View details The sheriff won't come out at a days notice. Nice try though but you're messing with someone above your pay grade. You'll be leaving in handcuffs. Bye!

15.

Text - Abs to Amber Yesterday View details y and his number is You can call him personally, or verify Police Station. I'll call him and let His name is with him know to expect your call. Show quoted text

16.

Text - Amber to me Yesterday View details It's probably a friend of yours who will also be arrested for impersonating an officer of the law. Not very smart are you... I'll humour you though. Show quoted text Abs 19 May You're awesome. ...

17.

Text - Amber to me Yesterday View details He explained it alot better than you did. You could have been more professional and explained it in layman's terms. We're not all tradesmen. I want this paid off asap as I do not wish to deal with you any further.

18.

Text - Abs to Amber Yesterday View details That's a pretty shitty apology Amber. I'll be there at 9am to collect my units. I'll write a cheque for the amount paid so far. Don't choke on that foot love. Show quoted text Amber to me Yesterday View details Don't you worry, l'll have this sorted out. ...

19.

Text - Abs to Amber Yesterday View details No you won't. Good luck! Bye! Show quoted text Reply Reply all Forward

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment