Friday, April 10, 2020

Son's Shirt Says "Players Gonna Play", Karen Gets Offended


Karen's always looking for something to get mad about. Such is the way the world works for her, until she gives herself over to exploring that strange thing called peace. In the meanwhile, we have another golden example of someone getting all kinds of worked up over a whole bunch of silly nothing. Yes, it seems that one parent's son wore a playful shirt, and then Karen proceeded to express great discomfort over the signal that the shirt was sending out. Okay then, Karen. 

1.

Text - Mom Нe! Hey, what's up? Not much, just got down. You? Yeah same here e So l actually wanted to talk to you about something Yeah? About what? Well, the other day at playgroup, I was a bit. Unimpressed with what was wearing.

2.

Text - I'm sorry? What was wrong with it? I mean. It was just demeaning to boys don't you think? I literally have no idea what you're on about You didn't find his tshirt a bit rude? No, I didn't It was a funny cute play on words t-shirt that meant nothing deeper than that. No it wasn'! It was dude and demeaning and I found it super rude to boys!

3.

Cheezburger Image 9468528896

4.

Text - Mom I didn't even could read Wow know Y'know since she's only 2. That isnt the point! He can't wear that shirt to group again! Im sure the other moms will have an issue with this too! I know for a fact that didn't like it either, said she Yeah ok, that's why she asked where I bought it so she could buy one for You cant let to group again! wear it

5.

Cheezburger Image 9468529408

6.

Text - Your a real bitch!! Bys. I'm gonna make sure all the playgroup moms hear about this!! Now

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment