Friday, April 10, 2020

Girlfriend Buries Beans in Woods, It Escalates


Times are definitely unpredictable. There were Karens hoarding toilet paper and people making memes about nature returning. That said, it's highly doubtful that things are so unpredictable that anyone would need to hide a secret stash of beans in order to thwart any possible bean looters in the near future. This guy's girlfriend did just that, and things kinda went from there.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9468867840

2.

Cheezburger Image 9468868096

3.

Cheezburger Image 9468868352

4.

Cheezburger Image 9468868608

5.

Text - This was too insane for me and I got very upset. I demanded to know where the beans were buried, and she refused to tell me. She said if I knew she was afraid I'd dig them up, I said damn right I would. She said "I will never jeopardize the beans." The following day I tried to put my foot down, and I'm not usually a foot downer but there are rare issues where compromise is out of the question, and I foolishly decided this was one of those issues. I demanded to know where the beans were bu

6.

Cheezburger Image 9468867584

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment