Friday, April 24, 2020

Roommate Is All Excuses When Utilities Bill Is Due


Choosing beggar roommates are a handful. Seriously, it sounds like this dude was all excuses whenever the utilities bill showed up. That can make for quite the frustrating and nerve wracking process for the other roommate, who is just trying to ensure that his credit score isn't impacted by another person's carelessness. 

1.

Text - Il Verizon ? 10:36 AM 96% TS Taylor > Hey are you up? Is it okay if I use the blender? Sorry I forgot how fricken loud that is l'll blend at night now Tue, Apr 2, 1:50 PM It's fine I had to get up in 30 min anyways Thursday 12:11 PM Hey utilities from last month were $70 and still have to be paid to the apt people. do you need me to do another rent breakdown? I know you said you weren't going to pay utilities in your email & idk what that means I'm not going to pay the 100$ for the one yo

2.

Text - TS Taylor > Yesterday 9:28 PM Hey just a friendly reminder you still owe utilities and I don't want to get a past due from the landlords when we are trying to lower the bill for this month Yeah I'm sorry I'm waiting to get paid I don't have enough I'd greatly appreciate if you were mindful of paying utilities on the date they are due which is the same every month, the 1st, and planning accordingly. I send you the bill every time I get it & this is the second time this has happened in the

3.

Text - TS Taylor > shut it off. You're right, I'll just let her go without water next time Taylor, I pay all my own bills and work my ass off. All I am asking is you plan and pay your bills so my credit score isn't affected, not that much to ask. You do understand it's frustrating to watch you buy multiple bottles of alcohol over the weekend and leave the price stickers on, eat out multiple times a week, and buy unnecessary plants when utilities are due. I manage my money, budget, and eat out on

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment