Friday, April 24, 2020

Karen Demands Employee Fix Old Purchase For Free


Eat a lemon. Yes, that's the rare insult of the day. Here we have another fine display of an entitled Karen blindly wreaking havoc on otherwise peaceful negotiations. Fortunately, the employee was ready to reject the entitled proposal, and instead serve up a reality check free of charge. 

If this interaction left you hungry for more cases of entitlement, then check out these entitled individuals and their never-ending demands.

1.

Text - Warranty repair Inbox Mavis M. to me 6:16 pm View details Hello, we have purchased a custom desk and the switch that adjusts it does not work. Also power supply cord is too short and won't reach our wall plug. We would like some one to come out and fix it under warranty

2.

Text - Abs D to Mavis 6:18 pm View details Hi Mavis, I do apologise, this has never happened before. Can you send me the serial number on the front right corner of the desk please and l'll look it up. Cheers Abs Show quoted text

3.

Text - Mavis to me 6:21 pm View details Yes Hello, it says "C=Amiga060" Thankyou for your reply Mavis Show quoted text

4.

Cheezburger Image 9475548928

5.

Text - Mavis M. to me 6:30 pm View details No that won't do. The gentleman I purchased it from said it was under warranty and i need you to repair it and lengthen the cord. I will be home between 9am and 4pm tomorrow and 9am till 11am Saturday. Regards Mavis

6.

Text - Abs D to Mavis 6:36 pm View details Hi Mavis, There's a logistics problem as I'm assuming you're in Queensland since it was shipped there originally. Our warranty is for 2 years which is pretty generous. I don't know what to say other than to contact the gentleman you bought it from, Or perhaps get an electrician. Sincerely Abs Show quoted text

7.

Text - Mavis to me 6:44 pm View details Yes I am in Queensland. I need this fixed or I will be contacting Fair Trading as you are the manufacturer and this is a faulty product. You should have a longer warranty since this is custom made and I'm assuming doesn't comply with Australian standards. Show quoted text

8.

Text - Abs to Mavis 6:52 pm View details Mavis, I think I will leave this conversation right here. You go and contact fair trading and i wish you all the best. I assure you we comply by AUS/NZ CS-088 thankyou for assuming we're dodgy. Show quoted text

9.

Text - Mavis T to me 7:00 pm View details No, you will not end this by acting holier than thou. You will arrange for somebody to fix this or I will expose you to 'A current Affair' and 'Ray Hadley'. Your mob wouldn't want that sort of attention I'm sure. Regards Mavis Show quoted text

10.

Text - Absl to Mavis 7:08 pm View details I'm actually known for being assholier than thou but i gave you quarter for being a lady. I won't take threats from an entitled lop sided hairstyle. Go nuts, send my regards to Ray. Ps. Since we're judging, I think you don't comply with Australian standards. Eat a lemon Show quoted text

11.

Text - Mavis T to me 7:16 pm View details And you are a rude immature shithead. I assure you that you will rue your decision to turn this warranty situation into a war of insults. You will be hearing from my solicitors and more so, enjoy your feature on A Current Affair

12.

Text - Show quoted text Abs to Mavis 7:42 pm View details Sorry for the late reply, I was rue-ing my decision. Please advise your solictor to forward any legal correspondence to my solicitor - Richard_Böhlsach@taint.com Show quoted text

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment