Friday, April 24, 2020

Man Shares Meme On His Day Off, Gets Fired


This guy named Cody decided to share a spicy meme that captured how he felt about his job. He shared the meme on a Sunday, when he wasn't working. His boss caught wind of the meme going around, and proceeded to fire him. On top of that, the boss's son reaches out and escalates the ridiculous situation further. Seems like Cody could be far better off not working with people like this. 

1.

Text - Cody Hidalgo October 20 at 10:50 AM I legit got fired for this... 1:47

2.

Photo caption - BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR, I MAKE A DIME THATS WHY I POOP, ON COMPANY TIME, memecrunch.com GIPHY Like Comment Share Bryce Thomas and 2 others 2 shares

3.

Text - We don't make a dollar when your shitting all the time. Why don't you stay home and do your shitting. I don't like to play your bullshit games. Maybe theres a company out there that would put up with your games cause i won't. Good luck! What are you talking about.? Look on your Facebook page, do you think thing don't get around ?

4.

Text - Because I shared a funny meme.? On a Sunday? When I'm not at work? You brought work into it on a Sunday. So you're going to fire me over a meme I shared? That was nowhere relavent to work at all I share things I think are funny all the time It's a meme Andy why are you doing all of this over a meme

5. Here comes backup in the way of the boss's son.

Text - DF Drew > Stop being a child and sending wack emails Cody. You were a shit employee own up to it and grow up. Bro l'm doing absolutely nothing lol It's social media You're sending unnecessary emails like you're 5. Don't be a punk. You got fired cause you were lazy. Move on and stop being childish

6.

Text - Bro it's not meI shared my post it went viral now people are doing your company up Not my problem nothing I can do to stop them You should come over and talk about this. Why don't you come over? I'm not coming to your house to fight you I'm on probation l'm good lol Who said anything about fighting. Come over

7.

Text - For what To talk about what Well if you want to be an adult you know where I am to come and talk otherwise. You handled this extremely childish. I showed why I got fired on social media. To my friends. It went viral. I didn't do anything to provoke these people Would you like me to unblock you and friend you again so you can see this

8.

Text - So then take the post down? I didn't speak down on your company nor your dad all I did was post the messages and the mean Meme I mean don't you think that is kind of childish? Reall.. your friends are sending emails about getting a job for pooping? Like

9.

Text - Meme I mean don't you think that is kind of childish? Really.. your friends are sending emails about getting a job for pooping? Like They're not my friends like I said it went viral these are people in Australia Scotland Poland Pathetic. If you say so

10.

Text - This right here shows your maturity level and why you not having a kid is for the best rn And this now is why I'm not going to take the post down you basically just said my kid dying was the best thing that happened Lol good luck in life Cody. I really hope it all works out. Fasho Delivered

Submitted by:

Tagged: employee , FAIL , job , work , Memes , ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment