Friday, February 12, 2021

Wholesome Memes To Deploy Those Feels


It's a personal choice to spend your whole day learning about mistakes and horror, but at the same time it can get to be an enormous bummer that makes you lose faith in people. That's why it's a decent idea to clear the air every once in a while with some wholesome memes. It's important to remind oneself that people are still basically decent, and we could use a wholesome shot of niceness.

1.

Bird - Me talking to my dogs My dogs having no idea what I'm saying but still listening

2.

Dress - Stranger with a dog You can pet him if you'd like Me

3.

Vertebrate - Me accomplishing basic adult responsibilities and being proud of myself for doing my best

4.

Plant - When you're an ancient forest witch but you have kids @oreamnosoddities

5.

Hand - When you thought for sure you were about to be eaten but it's just a human wanting to take selfies with you:

6.

Smile - Me anytime my pet falls asleep in a cute position MOCESH LIVE ND CUR

7.

Forehead - When you overhear your partner on their phone enthusiastically sharing a fact they learned from you [visible happiness]

8.

Gesture - Gonna be late Forgot to kiss my dog

9.

Watch - my cat purring and slow blinking at me because I gave him some cheese me being clumsy af and dropping the cheese by accident

10.

Facial expression - me my roommate saying my other roommate saying "smells "smells good" garlic and onion good"

11.

Smile - When the loading screen actually gives you a good tip you didn't know about @gamerly.memes

12.

Organism - Introverts when they tell a joke to a large group of people and everyone actually laughs out loud LIVE BREAKING NEWS Local potato happy today

13.

Head - When the credits are over and they hit you with that "And a special thanks to you" THOMAS THOMAS

14.

Cartoon - 1414 Mr. Bean taught me one thing in life, 445154 enjoy your own company instead of expecting someone else to make you happy.

15.

Muscle - Dads showing other dads the ribs they grilled over the weekend

16.

Vertebrate - waiting for my wife to see the meme I sent her from across the room

17.

Pollinator - Has a bee ever landed on you, and instead of being scared, you appreciate the possibility that you got confused for a flower

18.

Helmet - When you're in the car with your dad and he asks "who wants to go to McDonalds?" mgip.com

19.

Handwriting - when u find a dog at the party how's it going down here are you ok

20.

Photograph - "Our cow wasn't feeling good so last night,My son went outside to spend time with her.l woke up morning and found this"

21.

Forehead - 6 year old me drinking apple juice from a fancy glass

22.

Water - When the girl that asked for a pen at the start of the day comes back at the end of the day to give it back. She remembers me? She remembers me!

23.

Product - stealthboy dad humor is great yeah but i think we're severely underappreciating the specific brand of Mom humor that involves intentionally mispronouncing things our children enjoy stealthboy i watched Harry Potter with my mom last night and she called Hermione "hormone" stealthboy i Mom Pokey Man Everyone knows who this one is!! I told you he's the Pokey man

24.

Photograph - ME AS A KID GIVING MY MOM HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT THAT I BOUGHT WITH HER MONEY

25.

Cloud - This hedgehog is cheering for you because you can do anything

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment