Thursday, February 4, 2021

Tumblr Post: Brother Learns Lesson In Not Irritating The Chef


If you're going to insist on being rude to the very person that's going through the trouble of graciously whipping up a meal for you, then you're probably not going to get any food. Or, if you do get the food you'd best brace yourself for the food to be a little iffy at best. This dude clearly needed to learn his lesson in the value of respecting the person who is making you food. 

1.

Font - marisatomay my brother has been criticizing me all day and he told me if i wasn't happy i could go somewhere else so i wouldn't ruin everyone else's dinner so i took the massive bowl of pasta + special sauce i spent the last 2 hours making from scratch for the whole family and i left marisatomay it really is incredibly bold to mercilessly criticize the person who is not only making your dinner but also holding a knife

2.

Font - marisatomay I sequestered myself in the other side of the house and ate my family-sized pasta from a mixing bowl using a serving spoon in the dark because the sun went down in the 2+ hours I spent stewing and I was too stubborn to turn on a light marisatomay the only person I shared my pasta with was my dad who on a conference call at the time and didn't just stand there and watch my brother be an asshole like the rest of my family and since he came to me in my sanctuary with his bowl and

3.

Font - marisatomay sometimes you're an adult who has been quarantined with your parents, younger siblings, grandfather, and dog for the last 2 months because of a global pandemic and some nights you just have to take your pasta and Leave because you are an adult who knows when to tap the fuck out rivkahstudies OP thank you not only for the amazing image of you eating pasta in the dark and your father kindly pleading for your mercy but also a wonderful example of when to set firm boundaries and p

4.

Mammal - The-Rarest-Pepe · 246d Good on them for not just being bitter towards everyone and actually giving their dad some pasta. He did nothing wrong, don't get mad at him. Dad just wants some of that sweet sweet Italian grub. 189 ...

5.

Font - SwitchingC · 247d Last time I saw this someone drew a drawing to go along with it

6. It's, it's glorious.

Facial expression

7.

Font - little-green-friend · 246d "Take the pasta and run" 23 ... |+B

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment