Thursday, February 4, 2021

Entitled People With Their Childish Demands


Nothing stirs the blood and busts out a wicked riff on the heartstrings quite like people who make insane demands of people while displaying absolutely no self reflection. Entitled people and their absurd audacity will grift strangers, talk mad trash and do it all as if they're still in the right. It's kind of incredible.

1.

Font - asked a question 9 in I moved to France almost 3 years ago after watching 'life in the sun'. I was assured that it would be just same as living in uk but warmer and cheaper. The people speak English and English food is readily available. Where do I complain? as I have found this not to be the case. Its rained ...its been cold and at one point we even had snow!!! No one makes the effort to speak English to me and the culture is very different. English food is expensive too. am very disappo

2.

Font - l cricket ? 5:45 PM @ 9 23% 14 abel jean (i Hi I want to get my lashes done with you but I just wanted to say first I don't want to talk during the appointment due to the fact that I clearly do not like you as a person I just like your work and your work only. I need an appointment tomorrow morning put me down for a 10 AM 5:45 PM No 5:45 PM /

3.

Product - $40 - The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening ... Marketplace Listing Request an Offer Mark as Sold ELDA The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening Joined Facebook in 2009 ADD PEOPLE See Latest Updates Hi is this still available? Can you do $30 please Message Sent Please follow local guidelines about physical distancing and staying home during COVID-19. Learn More Yes, it's available. I can do $35 but it's pick up only 8:42 PM Friend, this is for a child from Venezuela who asked me to buy it, p

4.

Font - The photo is not mine it's just a reference but Im 17 and I've been wanting to do hair for awhile and I'm looking for models to do this hairstyle on for practice you have to provide hair and I'll let u know everything u need to get you will have to pay $100 for the service exact cash only I don't have change text my number if interested show contact info)

5.

Font - CATAWBA BREWING CO 32 BANKS AVENUE ASHEVILLE, NO 28801 ph 828 552-3934 TABLE: Full Access #78 - 1 Guest Server: Full Access 1/30/2021 7:33:32 PM Sequence #: 0000365 ID : 0482904 ITEM QTY PRICE (36$6.00) $18.00 $18.00 Zomble 16oz Subtotal Grand Total $18.00 Credit Purchase Nane CC Type CC Num Reference Approval Server Ticket Name :XXXX XXXX :3768dp38nrfnsj88 :099110 Full Access :Full Access #78 Paynent Amount: S18.00 Tip: Total: where Cre all fle Fring Ubar's? AID: A0000000031010 I agree t

6.

Font - Just heard an American woman angrily tell an airport employee, "If you don't speak English, then why are you working here?" Ma'am.. you're in Shanghai, China.

7.

Font - Jan 29 · 11:28 PM I ate here for the first time tonight. The brisket was probably the best I've ever had but I found an entire LEAF in my baked beans. I cannot make this up So, we're glad you enjoyed the brisket. I'm guessing you've never seen bay leaves in your food before? If you see them in the future you can rest assured that that is a sign that someone spent time and effort making your food from scratch. We pride ourselves on making everything fresh in house, no cans ever. So you wil

8.

Rectangle - 6 min ago I would like to buy your HP Pavilion 23.8" Touchscreen All in One Desktop Computer for $25.00 3 min age Come again? 3 min ago You want to buy a $1000.00 computer for $25.00? 2 min ago sorry but i can only do 35$ 1 min ago Then go to the store and buy a plastic toy computer 1 min ago wow, thanks luet Now Meet Message..

9.

Font - I'm going to get my hair done next week Thursday afternoon around 1pm. Would you be down to cat sit Galileo again? Hi For how long? I think I'll be done around 4pmish like last time l'll do it for $25 Not that I don't mind paying I was mentioning this as play date for Dio and for you to see Galileo. He doesn't need a cat sitter because he's adjusted to my secret base and Lux now. But up to you if you don't want a play date with Galileo and want payment i will pass. Sorry if I read this th

10.

Light - JAN 30, 12:13 PM ki It's so cute! I wonder if l'd be able to glue the dot above the "I" so it's all connected. Thank you! JAN 30, 6:17 PM I know you mentioned $30 would you be willing to take $15 like some of your other signs posted on the marketplace? JAN 30, 7:58 PM You can glue the dot. The reason is it $30 is because l custom made it and it's unique. If $30 will not work, I can just keep it. no harm no foul +. Aa

11.

Screenshot - 12:52 ull 5G Active now How much you want it for? I'm pretty flexible with pricing i allways works with professional graphists for free i just send them the object and included their name on the credits 12:24 PM Like you want the artwork to use for free? y'm not beyonce but my music have success in his limited style so yes like allways 12:43 PM i work with better artists and graphists than you for free + ,Aa

12.

Motor vehicle - James's post atin Korea Right now I train athletes in Korea that want to get some basic info on nutrition and I thought it would be helpful to give them some information easily digestible to read (precision nutrition). It may not be the most specific needs for them, but it puts them in the right direction. anyway.... Does anyone want to translate the articles I need? In return, you can get some info on habit building and basic level strategies of weight loss and etc.? O Like Comm

13.

Font - 3:06 s. Gen 1 Apple Pencil Marketplace Listing $75 - Gen 1 Apple Pencil Mark as Sold More Options 11:22 AM Ok Ok awesome- see you at 3:00 Great 2:57 PM will you take 55 Dude Absolutely not lol we agreed to meet at 3 for full price If you wanted to negotiate you needed to do that sooner, and even then no because l'm firm on 75. I'm already here. If you're not coming with 75 then it's off. Sorry +) Aa

14.

Font - pear "Neighbor" You just moved into this neighborhood a year ago, and I wanted to give you time to correct this problem on your own, but you are apparently too Inconsiderate to do so. Every day this week, when weather has been nice and windows are open, you proceed to let your small child run free in your backyard and laugh and giggle and carry on without end. This is very disruptive for my two dogs and my bird who sits next to the window and like to look into your yard. Perhaps you could

15.

Light - This woman brought her own bell with her to get her server's attention. How would you handle this?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment