Thursday, February 4, 2021

Entitled Neighbor Refuses To Move Car, Righteous Towing Ensues


This isn't the first time we've encountered an entitled neighbor who refused to move their car out of a spot that it never should've been in. Honestly, we doubt it'll be the last time. You just never know if you're going to end up living next to a wildly unreasonable, and grossly entitled neighbor who refuses to play nice and get along. If this tale of petty revenge on a nasty neighbor got you going, check out another recent petty revenge story we ran about some nasty neighbors that vanquished a man's tomatoes, so he unleashed an ants army

1.

Font - r/pettyrevenge u/A_Lex_69 • 21h + Join 5 3 5 4 Oh you don't want to move your cars? I'll tow it then Senior in college in the US here. I live in a townhouse development (4 bedrooms per unit) with limited parking, only 2 spots per unit, plus a bunch of overflow parking for residents that's a bit of a walk. We got a good snow recently, so people have been getting pretty lazy lazy about parking in the resident spots since they don't want to hike through the snow. which is understandable; the

2.

Font - This has never been a huge deal, we ask them on occasion to move their cars and they do and it's been pretty chill. Since the snow people have been very haphazard and lax about moving their cars for when friends come over, which means my roommates and I (who each have a car so 4 cars for 2 spots) have at most had one spot open for us to park in. It's been a pain and the next door neighbors have been wayyyyy worse about leaving space for people, and don't move their cars when we ask anymor

3.

Font - Today I was minding my own business and studying with the window cracked open, and one of their friends pulled into our parking spot, and one of said neighbors went out to say hi. Like I said, my window was open, and she proceeds to tell her friend that "it's ok, they don't care and they won't tow you in the next 20 minutes anyways." I'll call that a challenge, and with the local towing place being only a mile up the road, I know they can be here within 5. So my petty self called up the t

4.

Font - MyPrivateAcctAZ • 18h 1 Award I'll call that a challenge, and with the local towing place being only a mile up the road, I know they can be here within 5. I like the way you think! Please take my upvote. G Reply 258 ... +

5.

Font - wanderlust_er • 12h Same here. Pulled up after a long 14hr shift and there was a car in my spot. Not today, Satan. Called and they hauled off that nice BMW in less than 10. You can afford to park in a marked spot that isn't yours? You can afford the tow bill. My happy ass pulled up into my cozy spot as the tow truck left a few minutes later. Oh, and I doubt it's just $150. I was feeling nosy and called the tow company the next morning to find out how much it cost to get the car out. $480.

6.

Font - Soda444 · 9h I had an apartment and a parking spot that I paid rent on. I was stunned seeing how people didn't seem to care about parking in my spot. All spots were marked as reserved and even had a tow company number in the sign. When I final,y had enough, I started towing people. I lived there for a few years and towed dozens of people out of my spot. It got to the point where the leasing office called to check in because so many people had complained. Their response was perfect: you ar

7.

Rectangle - clownpuncher13 · 16h Some jack wagon parked in front of the driveway at my complex blocking in 8 cars. I didn't have to go anywhere so I smeared mayonnaise all over their windshield. G Reply 148 ...

8.

Font - dannixxphantom · 2h Lol reminds me of how we all looked the other way while a guy in the building let his girlfriend park in our limited lot. One winter day, I spent 20 minutes digging my car out with my bare hands and rain boots. Came back from the store to find her in my painstakingly cleared spot. She had the audacity to tell me "finders keepers" in a lot I pay to park in while she doesn't. Lol, bet, too bad the tow guy found your passless car. É G Reply 4 14 3 ...

9.

Font - BryteStarreDavis • 6h I pay monthly for a reserved spot. The apt managers are the only people authorized to call a tow so, when they park in my spot after hours or on weekends I'm screwed. Weird part, I don't drive. I pay for a spot so my CPTSD Support Person has a space to park and come straight to me if l'm in trouble. Time can be of the essence if I'm having a flashback and I need him. I don't want him dicking around looking for a spot. | The last two times someone has been in my spot,

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment