Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Obnoxious Humble Brags From Righteous Folks


Humble brags are the bane of our collective existence. Nothing quite grinds one's gears like having to bear witness to someone proclaiming from their high horse that they have committed an act of profound, soul-stirring beauty. It's like, we get it...you're a good person. Sometimes, the best way to spread that charitable kindness is to do so from a place of humbleness. 

1.

Product - ... 53 mins • Just paid for someone's lunch at Wendy's on Bay st. Enjoy your day! O Like Comment 15 Most people do this without looking for recognition. Just saying. But it was a nice gesture 27 43m Like Reply not looking for one. Just wanted to say your welcome! 36m Like Reply most people wait for the "thank you". 33m Like Reply

2.

Watch - 23 20 OF does anyone know how to clean an airpod case as mine are looking kind of dirty

3.

Font - I saw a homeless man in front of Walmart and I was only getting 1 thing Bc I didn't have much money, but instead I bought a case of water & gave it to the man.l gave him the last of my money & walked away crying Bc I just felt God praising me 4 putting others before myself >

4.

Font - 639 text messages, 48 phone calls and 21 snap chats 57 facebook messages... and you wonder why i'm always looking at my phone. can everyone just leave me the hell alone for like 30 minutes please. please just let me be today for once i'm begging please.

5.

Organism - Why tf did my mom give me such high standards. Like this woman let me eat fancy cheeses and LOBSTER as a kid. She wore only Chanel perfume. And took me to French restaurants. Now I crave things that are stupid expensive. And Chanel and Tom Ford are the only perfumes I like

6.

Font - Jack Monroe Love is when your 7 year old knocks your @MxJackMonroe · 4m Woman Of The Year award off the shelf and smashes it and you scoop him up and tell him it's fine... 4 27 4 41 Jack Monroe ..because the work you did to get that award is still out there in the world, and I don't need a big bronze eagle with my name on it... @MxJackMonroe · 3m 4 25 Jack Monroe @MxJackMonroe · 2m ..when I have a drawer full of letters from readers whose lives have changed, instead. He's more distraught

7.

World - Tweet Replying to and When random women feel the need to compliment my eyes (daily) I just say "How original, never heard that one before", roll my eyes and walk away. 18:21 · 05/07/2019 · Twitter for iPhone 2 Likes

8.

Wood - is it bad that i'm not going anywhere and i'm wearing over $800 worth of clothes CHAT •..

9.

Product - ... Yesterday at 9:22 pm · E What's all the sirens for please 2 17 Comments Like Comment I don't know. I am in Bali

10.

Font - This baby made my day I can remember when our baby was 2 years old she had already mastered abc and 1-10 counting. Currntly she is 3 years old and 1st honor to her nursery school. 3 w Like Reply V47 View previous replies... Oh yeah... well my 3 yr old just got accepted into Harvard. I'm so proud of him. 3 w Like Reply b 119

11.

World - Tom O @ProSyndicate · 2h The amount of times l've picked up my iPhone 10 thinking it's my 11 is unreal! The front design similarity is so identical, l've even left the house with the wrong one already! #iPhone #iPhone11 69 27 25 1,456

12.

Gesture - My "cheat day" consisted of a cauliflower pizza lol I hate myself someone teach me to be unhealthy

13.

Sports equipment - honestly l'm so stupid ordered some shorts in a 12, 3 sizes bigger thanlam because that was the only size in stock & I loved them and I'm actually acting shocked that they're massive on me and won't even stay up

14.

Font - r/confessions Posted by 7h I donated $11 to Wikipedia Discussion First 3 people to see this, I donated for you bro 1.0k 82 Share Award I donated a decent amount several years ago... I'm paid up. Reply 267 Imagine thinking that 3 bucks would help a billipn dollar site such as Wikipedia. If I ever to donate (I won't because I don't care about wikipedia I went to college so I hardly even need to use it) I'd donate maybe 50-55k. -498 ...

15.

Font - How tf does Advil know what part of your body hurts 76 279,392 52.4K Replying to C This is so funny to me as a med student. It just makes me realize how little people know about things like this

16.

Font - jxnath4n_ When the 2 smart kids have different answers 14h 14 likes Reply midnight_mrf @jxnath4n_ As a smart kid who has had that happen, it is so satisfying when the popular smart kid gets proven wrong by you, the ultimate smart kid that will never be defeated. Except by the teacher sometimes but we don't talk about those moments. 7h Reply

17.

Organism - O feeling annoyed. I made over $100K in 2018 and had to PAY $4K after doing my taxes. My sister made $26K in 2019 and got a REFUND of $3.2K back in her pocket. Where is the logic?! Thanks Uncle Sam. 2 Comments O Like Comment Send

18.

Azure - Onision @Onision I get it, I'm not a celebrity... I just have over 2 billion views online & get approached by people every other time I go out in public.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment