Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Coworker Steals Lunches, Gets Called Out In Escalating Notes


People that steal other people's food are pretty much the worst. Especially when you consider the scenario where you have one human being just trying to muddle through their day's tasks and eat a meal they brought for themselves while they're at it, only to realize that said meal's been shadily confiscated by an inconsiderate coworker who decided they'd steal it. You've got to love the way that HR handled the debacle as well. They didn't need to leave that message as a note on the fridge for everyone to see, but they did anyways. 

1.

Font - @ aurevoir-mes-amis-deactivated20 To the person who keeps stealing my sandwiches (Turkey and Swiss with mayo on rye), This is ridiculous. We are all full-grown adults, not children. Please take responsibility for your actions and stop stealing other people's property!!

2.

Font - Dear Turkey and Swiss on Rye, I have your precious sandwich, it's safe. For now. Put 10 dollars on the plate in the fridge or you'll never see it undigested again. Dear Sandwich Thief, Please grow up and just return my sandwich! this is very unprofessionall If I ever find out who's doing this I won't hesitate to CONTACT HR!

3.

Recipe - doing this I won't hesitate to CONTACT HR!! Dear Turkey and Swiss For every hour you continue to refuse my demands l'll remove another bite of this sandwich. Please take this seriously. We are professionals, after all. Sandwich Thief

4.

Font - Dear Sandwich Thief, Hi. This is Tina from HR. Please return the sandwich and we won't investigate the matter any further.

5.

Fixture - Dear Sandwich Thief, Buy me a pizza No.

6.

Font - Buy me a pizza No. By the way...I'm not even going to eat it. Just gonna chew it up and spit it out. How does that make you feel?

7.

Tableware - You re the wors!! Oh my dear T-Swizzle. I'm so very far from being the worst. Mankind's flaws can't be judged on such a simple spectrum as that. Open your eyes. You lash out at such pettiness, but ignore the hideous nature of the world at large. There is a hunger, my dear Turkey and Swiss on Rye, a hunger that is spreading from the deepest, darkest pits of this hellish corporate chasm. This sandwich is the birthcry of a new era, and when the revolution finally comes, pitiful vagrants

8.

Cheezburger Image 9594695424

9.

Font - me at your earliest convenience. I'm sorry please don't fire me.

10.

Font - the turkey swiss on rye incident capricorn-onthe-cob aha, the full post. get back on my blog. @ rubiks-calamity this is like a book

11.

Font - @ derinthemadscientist The best part of this is that Tina from HR could've sent that last one as a private email. She didn't have to call him out in public like that. But she did. Because he deserved it. wessasaurus-rex Follow I wanna know if he got fired the-grays-of-ink Follow The small text that reads like someone ashamed is just *chefs kiss* 969,326 notes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment