Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Guy Tells Girlfriend She's Not A Witch, Girlfriend Snaps


Just a little bit of trouble in paradise. This lad sounds as if he hit his breaking point amidst his girlfriend embracing her witchcraft. Basically, the dude is apparently carrying around a whole lot of bad energy, she addresses it, and he's totally not down with it. The thing is that his girlfriend expected the support. Was he in the wrong or not, for not offering that up? You be the judge. 

1.

Font - Font - AITA for telling my girlfriend that she's not a witch | (26M) think my girlfriend (24F) got bored during the lockdowns last year and has gained an obsession with witchcraft. She keeps saying that she's a witch and she has filled our house with herbs, candles, crystals, rune sets and weird trinkets. At first I didn't care because I thought it'd be a temporary thing but I was very wrong. She gets up at 3 in the morning just to do rituals and spells or whatever it is witches do. My gi

2.

Font - A few hours ago, I came home from work and as soon as she saw me she told me that she senses "bad energy" and started SPRAYING some mist thing?? on and around me. So I may have snapped and told her that she was acting crazy and she needs to let this witch thing go because she's not a real f*cking witch. My girlfriend was offended and told me I wasn't a supportive boyfriend that I was acting disrespectful towards her beliefs and now she's refusing to talk to me until I apologise... AITA? S

3.

Font - Individual_Ad_9213 · 5h · Partassipant [2] NTA. She crossed a line when she started to spray you directly which is the same as being srayed with "holy water." If the two of you can't come to an undersanding and mutual acceptance of each other, you're headed for a break-up. 6 Reply 1 2.0k ...

4.

Font - JynxTail · 2h NTA i am into witchcraft, but your girlfriend is crossing boundries here. A lot of people are telling you you should be more respectful of her beliefs, but that goes both ways. Forcing you to live in incense smell all day, and spraying peoples faces without warning is not cool. My partner is an atheist, and there is plenty of space in our relationship for both our beliefs. All ot takes is some mutual respect. I do advice you, if you want this relationship to work, to have a

5.

Font - huntzy · 3h NTA, She doesn't just have these beliefs she's forcing them in you Reply 4 17 ...

6.

Smile - SnowFallenMemories · 5h • Partassipant [4] NTA but barely. One part of the Wiccan rede is "harm none, do what you will." Basically the golden rule of treat others as you would like to be treated. By forcing her religion onto you she is breaking the rede. G Reply 255 ...

7.

Font - the3ndish3r3• 4h NTA everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that this woman is literally waking you up at 3am to do something you DONT WANT TO DO. And spraying you with stuff?? I have asthma, if someone sprayed me with something l'd be so mad. G Reply 29 3 ...

8.

Font - PalatableRadish • 5h • Partassipant [3] NTA, wth is she doing? Whatever she does it shouldn't make you feel awful from incense or make you get sprayed without you wanting to. G Reply 1 31 3 ...

9.

Font - ThiighHighs · 4h · Partassipant [1] NTA Your girlfriend is entitled to her beliefs/hobbies but she's being disruptive and disrespectful to you in the way she's practicing them. G Reply 1 8 3 ...

10.

Font - -my-cabbages· 4h • Partassipant [1] NTA- An easy way out of this situation is to send her a Hogwarts acceptance letter and then just help her pack. G Reply 1 23 3 ...

11.

Font - deadblood0 • 1h NTA, but you guys really need to sit down and have serious discussion about the situation. G Reply Vote ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment