Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Humorous Yearbook Quotes That Echoed Into Eternity


We love nothing more than seeing folks think outside the box and approach an otherwise rigid activity with some good old fashioned creativity. These students certainly brought the creative inspiration alongside some razor sharp wit. 

1.

Lip - Ashley Narine When I die, I want the people I did group projects with to lower me into the ground so they can let me down one last time.

2.

Forehead - erny Kevin Chang Alex: "Yeah, sur "It's not enough that I should succeed - others should fail.' "s insane." 11

3.

Forehead - me Mendoza "I hear everything."

4.

Forehead - Julianna Massa "I went through four years of high school without having a bad hair day." Julianna Massa

5.

Hair - Year 12 Cohort The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6 Vivian Theresa Nguyen NOT Alice Kim Nguyen Nguyen Nguyen ARE RELATED WE

6.

Hairstyle - I have no idea who Jessica is, but I think she's my soul mate. Jessica Enciso Bryan Es Why fall in love when you can fall asleep.

7.

Forehead - ok "I want my eyelashes to be as black as my soul and as long as the list of people I hate." "Th th at

8.

Forehead - Life is a party and I'm the piƱata Shalvindra Prasad

9.

Forehead - Aditya TammANa 100 character limit for our senior quote? That seems unfair. We refuse to be constrained by these ru.

10.

Forehead - "I look better in person.

11.

Smile - Celeste Balancio "I'm tiny but mighty, that's me Cellybee." Camille Bassett "Not all blondes are dum."

12.

Smile - Forrest Sullenbarger Gahh I can't figure out what my quote is going to be. Paige Sullivan Me neither Forrest. It's ok.

13.

Forehead - Jenna Morabito "That is not my hand."

14.

Smile - COLTER GLOVER "I love when I walk into class and I see the joy in ns my teachers eyes die."

15.

Forehead - Paige didn't know this was Bet you option even an

16.

Smile - Carlos Carlos "I hate my name."

17.

Forehead - omez Eric Gomez Franc ee yourself in We think al "Education is important but big biceps are importanter." slips away at the price hopping" but we'n

18.

Forehead - Arnold Lee In this photo I'm not wearing pants

19.

Forehead - Alexandra Vu u like If you like water, you Look pict shou already like 72% of me. free

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment