Thursday, January 7, 2021

Tumblr User Discovers "Diet Soup", Hilarity Ensues


You've got to be careful with those YouTube diet recipe videos. Regardless of whether or not the "diet soup" is actually a thing in this strange universe, the comments section delivered nothing but an onslaught of comedy gold. Many of us have had our unfortunate experiences muddling through gnarly phases of indigestion and flatulence upon trying funky foods that are reportedly healthy. Sometimes the body just acts up in unexpected ways. And whatever you do, pray for that poor dude at the end. Pray for him, ya'll. Check out some more gold from the world of Tumblr with this thread about becoming an Ant God. It's as fun as it sounds. 

1.

Text - butchyena Follow ive been doing a lot of youtube recipe binging lately so i was recommended this video and i was like fuck it diet soup why not How To Lose 15 pounds in 7 days with Peel-a-Pound Soup T-ROY COOKS 6.7M views · 4 years ago Are you wanting to lose weight quickly without exercise? This Peel-a-Pound Soup burns more calories digesting it than your body . 3:59 and it sounded pretty tasty so after the vid i scrolled down to see what people thought of it, and i just really need to s

2.

Text - Ryan M. - 4 days ago PM This will make your body release gases that have been banned by the Geneva convention Ib 641 OverlyLethal 1 week ago I've been scared to poop since I started eating this. What came as a blessing also came as a potential nuke that could destroy the U.S. I lost 25 pounds but if I keep eating this we could also lose the U.S. Ib 928 18 with a couple of my neighbors cause meat is getting a little scarce but there's still tons of veggies at the supermarket. Tasty, but we

3.

Text - section. After day one of eating this soup I was woken up in the middle of the night by a fart that sounded like Donald Duck ripping a phone book in half in a fit of rage. It made my cat jump off my bed and go downstairs to sleep lol I Jtt Diana • 2 weeks ago I don't recommend this soup during the Coronavirus because there is a national shortage on toilet paper and that is also an essential part of this diet I 715 a 14 Sock Puppet 9 months ago I tried this soup and lost 7 pounds and ruine

4.

Text - the midimalist • 1 week ago step 1: "into a large dutch oven" step 2: realize in hindsight he meant my apartment 143 | 4

5.

Text - joedizzlefoshizzel Follow buck4life1 • 3 weeks ago b I ate this soup for a week and at Sunday church, I leaned over and told my wife, I just let out a silent fart, what should i do and she said, after we leave here, we are stopping at the store and getting new batteries for your hearing aids. PAUL ELLIOTT • 19 hours ago P My farts are punching holes in the drywall. Mark OByrne · 4 days ago Did you find that old paper recipe in an abandoned silver mine? There's a reason it was down there,

6.

Text - king grund • 6 days ago My grandmother makes something like this for the holidays.on a unrelated note her houses plumbing has been acting up TB• 1 day ago T This recipe is a conspiracy hatched by plumbers. Matt Curtis • 5 days ago M Here is sit, broken hearted, ate the soup - then went and sharted... AJ • 4 days ago | ate this everyday for a year and lost a alotta weight. I lost so much weight I imploded. I turned into time itself Nickbiz247 · 3 days ago (edited) It's now day 59 of the qu

7.

Text - I then scoop some of this heavenly greenery or so I thought into a bowl to partake in the first feast of my weight loss journey. I finish it within 5 mins. It tasted amazing. I decide to go and relax.and then it started. What I thought was a simple poot turned into a nonstop marathon of flatulence. I felt like one of those deep water methane reservoirs erupted and started releasing everything. And the smell, oh God the smell. The garlic didn't help. It smelled like a massive herd of anima

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment