Thursday, January 7, 2021

Senior Manager Gets Employee Fired, Employee Digs Up Manager's Dirty Past


If you have skeletons hanging out in your closet, it's probably best to not make it your personal mission to get an employee terminated over a whole bunch of nonsense. In this case, the employee did a little research on their old senior manager after being fired, and ended up learning that the senior manager had a bit of a troubled, secret past. Suffice to say, that was it for the senior manager, and the employee ended up being offered their gig. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/merk35802• 134d + Join 1 要1適794 2 3 Senior manager gets me fired. I turn things around and get her job and salary, plus see her break down and then let her know exactly how I got my revenge. I was hired by a company as an assistant manager, a job I was well qualified for. The owner is rarely on-site as he owns several businesses. The company is run by a GM, who hired me, but who works mostly second shift and who I therefore would have little daily contact with since I was h

2.

Text - I was assigned to Eva for training. Eva was a manager and had been with the company five years. I trained with her for a few days and then I was on my own, though she and I had overlapping shifts and would see each other a few days a week. We were friendly but not close. After a few months I was doing well at my job, and had even gotten some new procedures adopted to help boost sales. Eva began to act resentful. She would correct me for small things and took any opportunity to remind me t

3.

Text - One day at shift end, GM asks to talk. Tells me it's not working out, says l'm still making mistakes at six months that I shouldn't be. I ask for examples. A few of them were petty matters Eva had mentioned, but most of them were just not true. I tried to argue but it was clear that I was set up. I decided to reach out to the owner since I had nothing to lose. He was sympathetic but said he relies on GM to run the business and had to support her decision. Then he mentioned that if things

4.

Text - I started searching her online info. In less than an hour I had uncovered gold thanks to one of those pay services - about three months prior, Eva was arrested and charged with DWI in a neighboring state. The court records showed she had a hearing coming up in a few weeks. That was enough to get her fired. It affects a professional license she and I had to have as management. Per state law, license holders must report criminal charges to the licensing board, and in the case of a DWI arres

5.

Text - The next day, the owner called and said Eva was fired. He thanked me for telling him about her DWI, apologized for how I was fired, and offered me Eva's position and salary. He asked me to come in the next morning to meet with him, and to cover Eva's shift. I ассepted. >>

6.

Text - That alone was sweetly satisfying revenge, but what happened next was the icing on the cake. I got to work extra early, met with owner and GM and we all agreed to start fresh. Cool. It was still an hour before opening and I was in the back of the place when I heard the front door chime. When I came out a few minutes later, Eva was there, tears flowing, begging the owner for her job back. She obviously didn't know I was there, because when she saw me her whole body seized and her shocked e

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment