Thursday, January 7, 2021

Entitled People With Their Audacious Demands


It's hard to keep up with entitled people and their cartoonish demands. One day they want a wedding photographer who will pay them for the opportunity. Another day they'll throw a tantrum because their free phone is the wrong color. The fun never stops with entitled folks and their audacious demands.

1.

Text - 9:56 l 17% Chat with 2008 Yaris S Sedan $4,000 l'l give you $950 right now. No questions asked. Take it or leave it. Every second you wait on this offer I drop the price by $50. The ball Is in your court 9:50 p.m. Haha! So your offer is already at zero? Sent 9:53 p.m. No still 950 Take it or leave it 9:54 p.m. Nope I only had 20 seconds to respond, shoot. Guess I missed out. Sent 9:54 p.m. Write Message II

2.

Text - Hey, I saw from your profile you design youtube profiles and all that? I really like your work and I have a job for you 3:33 PM My granddaughter(6yo) got a tablet for Christmas and wants to start a youtube channel, I want to surprise her with a cool layout, could you do that? 3:34 PM Sure thing, I could absolutely do that, while I don't usually cater to that kind of clientele l'm sure l'll be able to design something she'll be happy with Are you ok with my pricing and payment options? (in

3.

Text - That's fine by me, she likes roblocks and fortnight so just try to make one like that and she'll be really happy :) 3:43 PM Ok, l'll try to get started on it soon, I have covid at the moment so it could be a few days/a week before I can show you any sort of a preview because I'm sort of under the weather 3:48 PM / You shouldn't have taken the commission if you knew you weren't able to finish it It's her birthday on Thursday, have it done by then 3:50 PM apologise for the inconvenience ma'

4.

Text - 3.50 PM I have really bad symptoms at the moment so I can't work right now, Imight feel better tomorrow but I can't guarantee l'll have it done by Thursday 3:51 PM / I see how it is I have full screen caps of this conversation ready to send to the Federal Trade Commission So you'd want to wise up quick before you scam me out of my ordered goods 3:55 PM

5.

Text - It's fine if you don't want to go through with this, you haven't paid me anything yet so you can't try to get me tried for undelivered goods (or whatever it is you're trying to attempt) 3:56 PM / Trust me pal, I've worked in retail long enough to know the full reach of the long arm of the law If you can work at a discounted rate I might tolerate your tardiness 3:59 PM

6.

Text - I really got an iphone 11 pro max? when the 12 is out? God I hate my fuckin family so much 11:37 AM · Dec 25, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

7.

Text - REET Yo Yesterday 14:17 You accepted the request What's good Yesterday 22:14 / REET Wanna be a designer for us 01:23 Paid position or anything? 01:33 / Bruh why do all designers say this shit, you sit there for like 1-5hours on a piece of art and expect to be payed, players sit there all day grinding clips n don't get paid REET 02:40

8.

Blue - R Rate Buyer SOLD: Used tabletop free standning dishwasher ESS.. · £50 . Ad Posted: Yesterday 20:15 Hi, is this still available? £20 Yesterday 06:50 Hi Yes it is still available for pickup on Saturday 23rd January onwards. The price is currently £50 Me - Yesterday 10:19 £20 Yesterday 11:29 As the listing says, the dishwasher is going for £50. If this is not an acceptable price for you then I apologise and wish you all the best. Me - Yesterday 11:34 £20 i collect now - Yesterday 11:35 Have

9.

Blue - Marketplace FREE - **PENDING PICK UP**Spray paint and glue Request an Offer More Options Hello, is this still available? Can pick this Tomorrow Send a quick response Tap a response to send it to the buyer. Yes, it's available. No, it's not available. 7:51 AM Hi! It's pending pick up today. 8:13 AM Said I would come get it send me Address Please Someone else asked before pending pick up Sorry. you ar with th. Aa Dude that's BS I messaged you last night saying I could pick it up this mornin

10.

Blue - 5:39 LTE 4Netflix Marketplace $5 - McDonald's toys Request an Offer More Options Nick changed the group photo. I would be interested in your Daffy Duck if you can meet up in Burnaby Send a quick response Tap a response to send it to the buyer. Yes, it's available. No, it's not available. 2:46 PM Sorry 5:00 PM Only if you were to meet up in Burnaby or else no No I can't meet in Burnaby so no. You want to get paid then your going to have to meet up because I'm not drivingu surrey Aa 5:39 LT

11.

Text - 13h - 8 Can anyone give us a PC with "good graphics", maybe if you had a rejected christmas gift or something? the flu and this was the one thing he didn't get for christmas. Thanks for any help! has and 1 other 3 Comments Like Comment Let me get this straight, you are asking Facebook for a free computer? Just for the flu? Some kids have died or are critically ill and get nothing. Like · Reply · 13m Write a comment... GIF

12.

Text - ... 4h • To the guy my boyfriends dad is paying to remove snow from our driveway can you maybe consider not doing it at 6 am? We paid you to remove the snow not to wake everyone up including my one year old. Thanks. b 125 168 Comments • 2 Shares O Like Comment Share

13.

Football helmet - FA WXYZ-TV Channel 7O 9h · O Prater set the record for most career 50-yard field goals, and now, Detroiters (21 and up) will be getting free Bud Light. WCF DE 9 89 PRATER 39 WXYZ.COM Matt Prater gets free beer for Detroit after setting record Really nice gesture, but Bud Light??!!** I'm sure he can afford a really good craft beer 5h Like Reply PIC COLLAGE

14.

Text - 4:41 pm Hello, I really like your content, and was wondering if you would be interested in a paid shout-out.I would post one of your pictures onto my page, and then tell people to follow you in the caption.l think your content well suits the theme of my page, and would therefore do very well on my page and gain you lots of followers.I hope you see the potential this has. With my following of 10k you are almost guaranteed to gain lots of followers, so please consider.A feed post is $30 and

15.

Text - 31m - E Can anyone spare a few dollars for groceries? I have PayPal, Cashapp and Zelle Like Comment I'm hungry and all my money has gone towards pets 30m Like Reply I'm sure some might have some groceries to give to you 15m Like Reply r Perhaps, but why wouldn't money suffice? 15m Like Reply why would food which is what you need suffice? 12m Like Reply 10

16.

Red - ... 26m · A you, but they do have groceries they couponed and stocked up on they can share. 22m Like Reply 17 O well said. I'm more than happy to donate food in my pantry I won't eat to those who need it, but if I simply went out and handed everyone cash who says they need it, l'd be broke. 19m Like Reply There are charitable people who have money to spare. If you don't have money to spare than the question doesn't pertain to you. I'm sorry for making you guys upset. 18m Like Reply 1

17.

Text - ueptnuIScussIOT Oh didn't realise l'd have to pay! l'd have thought with the current stage of your career you'd be doing this for exposure and to get your name out there! Sadly neither my rent or bills can be paid in exposures.. Happy to do a song for the price above in time for your wedding. Let me know if I can help further That's a bit cheeky! In my opinion you're being unrealistic with pricing and you'll build a name for yourself much quicker by doing these for free or really cheap to

18.

Text - I can offer you a full refund if you're not satisfied with the plan (which l'm sure you will be) now i know ur not legit... sory but i won't be going thru with this !* Double-tap to like

19.

Text - Неу i heard you do fitness plans??+ Yes! Absolutely! (I'm a huge fan of your work by the way) ok i need to lose weight please can you help me i ate a lot on christmas now i feel fat as fuck, | I can certainly help you with that To get started I'm gonna need you to fill out this google form so I can get some information I need from you ok-

20.

Text - ok- i filled it in when will it be ready.? 'l try to have it ready for you before the end of today, is that OK with you? Just make sure you pay me before then so I can send it to you straight away once it's finished, is that OK with you? if it works i'l pay u> I'm sorry but I have to insist on taking payment first i need to know it's legit before hand r'l tell my friends if it's good I'm sorry N admire you as an artist I have to insist on taking payment first but as much as I I can offer

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment