Thursday, January 7, 2021

Entitled Influencer Expects Free Goods In Exchange For Exposure


We're getting all kinds of mixed and disrespectful signals from this entitled individual. They're throwing out verbal jabs about having way more money than the person that they're buying stuff from, but also refuse to pay the very reasonable asking price. So basically, a glaringly delusional human being who is just out there committed to spreading them toxic vibes. Check out some more entitlement at play in this wild world with this entitled family that expected the babysitter to pay their utilities bill

1.

Text - Yesterday, 10:13 PM 1 hello :) would you like to do a collaboration of some sort? id love to share your work on my account if your interested?

2.

Text - Depending on what you were thinking I might be open to the idea of a collab c: a collaboration with another artist is something I've been really wanting to do, so l'd love to hear your ideas! n-n Message... +

3.

Text - cool! my idea was for you to 2 send me a box of your pins/ stickers/art prints and then for me to do an unboxing video on my instagram or my youtube channel. I appreciate your offer, but I only send out free things to people who win the giveaways that I occasionally hold. You're

4.

Text - more than welcome to join in on one, I always announce them here on insta. Also, all of my pins and their respective stickers are available for purchase in my shop. The link for that is in my bio Message..

5.

Text - i didnt want them for free. 3 my payment would be in the amount of traffic you would get coming from my account. i have over 50 times the amount of followers you have so you would gain a lot and sell much more of your pins and stickers.

6.

Text - Again I appreciate that, but as an independent artist/ business owner I'm not really able to send out free things that often. Not only is it the cost of the product but I would have to actually pay the shipping costs as well. Thank you but no Message.. +

7.

Text - it would be an investment 4 into your business and if you cant afford to invest in your own business maybe you shouldnt be trying to sell things anyway? i already said i wasnt asking for anything for free. this is no different than paid advertising.

8.

Text - I never said I couldn't afford to invest in my business. I said I couldn't afford to send anyone anything for free, which is what you are asking me to do considering I don't accept exposure as payment. It's still a no, my pins are O Message...

9.

Text - exposure as payment. It's still a no, my pins are available for purchase through PayPal in my shop or you could potentially win one during a giveaway, that's it 5 E this is im not going to pay you and then give you free traffic to your page why would i do that lol? i would be giving YOU money AND the exposure how does that called making a purchase

10.

Text - benefit me at all? if you cant afford to fund your own business thats not my fault and it doesnt mean im doing anything wrong. Message.. CD

11.

Text - If you can't afford to purchase products from small businesses that's not my fault and it doesn't 7 mean that me not accepting your ridiculous offer is wrong

12.

Text - Immaaoo00o i can afford your junky pins i could buy them all if i wanted to. i dont want your junky pins i offered to do you a favor and to make content for my followers. you just dont see the value in it. i make plenty of money much more than you i bet so dont tell me what i can and can afford literally my entire point she is so close to getting it

13.

Text - typical clown behavior bitch I'm sure that you do, again I'm a small business owner trying to make a living c: I'm glad you can afford to buy the things you want. Since that's the case, consider never asking an artist to give you free things again because it's super rude and really not appreciated. Have a good night I DIDNT ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING FREE WHAT PART OF I HAVE 50 TIMES MORE FOLLOWERS THAN YOU DIDNT YOU

14.

Text - YOU DIDNT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WAS YOUR PAYMENT I DIDNT ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING FREE ARE YOU STUPID YOU CANT READ When my local grocery store starts accepting exposure as a valid form of payment l'll hit you up your pins are ugly. thats why your broke and cant afford your own business stupid blocked shortly after

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment