Thursday, January 28, 2021

Strange Events People Can't Logically Explain


We're supposed to believe that every weird occurrence has a totally logical explanation. However, sometimes we find ourselves in insane coincidences, rare and unlikely moments, or have some strange, unexplainable life moment that just freaks us out so much that it's impossible to find a satisfactory explanation. Sometimes things just happen and we have to deal with that.

1.

Font - Nardelan 10 days ago · edited 9 days ago A 2 3 N 3 2 My girlfriend got out of the shower and called me into the bathroom to show me the mirror. There was a very strange, distinct handprint placed on the mirror. I lived alone and she was the only adult that had been to my house in about two years. We each placed our handprints on the sides of the mystery handprint for reference and neither look anything like the mystery print. I still have no idea how it got there.

2.

Font - -Ernie 10 days ago · edited 10 days ago I was driving to work on a two lane highway, and I was going about 65 in a 45 zone when for some reason I got the feeling that I should slow down. I don't know why that thought came into my head as I was a young douchebag who sped all the time, but it was strong enough that I let off the gas and slowed down tho the speed limit and right then, like 30 seconds later, a guy in a pickup pulled out of a parking lot right in front of me. I got on the brak

3.

Font - d_rickards 10 days ago 2 e S In 1996, I had just dropped out of University and was moving home to my parent's place. My tail was firmly between my legs, I had almost no money and no job prospects. Basically I was screwed. 2 I had an old Jeep Comanchee with all my belongings in the back and 200 miles to go. I borrowed $20 from a friend for gas and started the trip. I got to a point that was 30 miles from home and was on empty. I pulled into a gas station/rest stop and sort of cried for a m

4.

Font - Ablemarrow87 10 days ago (e S 8 As a child visiting my Grandma's house (My Mum's - mum), whenever I left the house I'd wave next door to Ken who was always sat in the bay window looking out at the sea. They lived right on the coast off the North Sea in Hartlepool (UK) We'd never really talk, but just a little wave before I went to get into the car. One time I'm leaving my Grans house, I'm in front of my Mum who's stopped at the door to talk to my Gran. So I head down the steps and towards

5.

Font - Plumhawk 10 days ago When I was about 12 years old I went up to Lake Tahoe with my friend and his parents who had a condo in Incline Village. One day, the two of us are walking to the bowling alley and cross a street in a crosswalk. Right before we get to the curb, a car comes really close to hitting us. All of a sudden, we're both up on the curb, like we were lifted a few feet. We both looked at each other strangely. "Did you jump?" "No, did you?" "No" We spent the next hour kind of dumb

6.

Font - jnoway826 10 days ago When I was 10 years old I didn't want to go to school one day. I faked a stomachache so my Grandmother would let me stay home. Ive always been a bad liar, so my Gma tried to call my bluff. She told me if I was too sick for school then she would be scheduling me a Drs Appointment. 3 hours later I was rushed into emergency surgery. My fake illness was actually appendicitis and It was so inflamed that if I hadn't come in that day my appendix would have ruptured potentia

7.

Organism - randy88moss 10 days ago · edited 9 days ago 2 3 3 e 3 5 When I was in college, a drunk dude fell from a 3rd floor balcony and got up and walked away like it was nothing. Seriously one of the weirdest/freakish things I've ever seen in my life. Edit: for those asking, University of Southern California circa 2009

8.

Font - CabernetPenguin 10 days ago · edited 10 days ago 2 3 e3 3 2 8 2 I had recently watched an early episode of criminal minds where an arsonist would lock people in their homes before lightning the house on fire. For whatever reason it kinda got to me. A night or two later I woke up out of a dead sleep and couldn't get that episode out of my mind so I finally decided to just get up and check the front door. I swear I could not open the door. Unlocked it, but it was totally stuck. I woke up my

9.

Font - That_Weird_Girl_107 10 days ago · edited 10 days ago 2 3 3 3 3 I hit a patch of black ice in the dark going 60mph down the highway. At the time, I drove a 1 ton cargo van. It hit the guard rail and flipped. Not only did I walk away without a scratch, the car was drivable and I was only 30 min late to work.

10.

Font - wickedpixel1221 10 days ago @2 3 2 8 I used to fence (the sport, not stolen goods). I was at a tournament and had just started a bout against a competitor. You win the bout by being the first to 5 points. I score what I believe to be first point, but the official indicates the match is over and I've won. I stood there confused for a second, but my opponent seems to agree and salutes and approaches for a handshake, so I go along with it. I check the scorecard and it says I've won 5-2. Tota

11.

Font - owlsunflower 10 days ago · edited 9 days ago 23 32 3 Both of my lungs collapsed at the same time (almost over 50% collapsed) and I was walking around like I was perfectly normal. Until I decided to go to the ER for bubble sounds in my chest. None of the doctors could figure out why this had happened to me. They didn't know how I was just up and walking around and laughing

12.

Font - U2SpyPlane 10 days ago 2 3 4 8 2 Time slipped by my friend and I one day. We got a contract in another town and drove out daily for 2 weeks. It was 1 hour to get there and 1 hour back but one day it took us 3 hours to get back to town. My friend realized something was wrong when his wife called him up asking why he turned his phone off and why he was so late. We left a little before 2pm and the call came almost at 5pm. To this day we can't explain it, and to further complicate matters we

13.

Font - Gandalf_Rex 10 days ago · edited 9 days ago O 23 2 & 10 More I was driving across the US and drove into Salt Lake City. For whatever reason, I got a craving for IHOP, so I punched it into Google Maps and followed the directions to a spot in the middle of town. I walk in, and the place is....empty. I don't mean like there were no customers. I mean there is literally not a person in the place. No wait staff, no customers, no cooks. Nobody. There was partially eaten food on all the tables. B

14.

Smile - meehaja 10 days ago F 20 19 & 59 More I once shut my ear in a car door. No idea how, have tried to recreate it and can't, but my god that hurt!

15.

Rectangle - mightythorbowski 10 days ago 2 2 32 8 When I was like 8 I had a battery operated lamp that worked for like a week with no battery's in it

16.

Font - inkswamp 10 days ago 2 S When my daughter was little and she would get upset, something in the kitchen would randomly break. Happened way too many times to be coincidental and the things that broke did so in inexplicable ways. I clearly remember one instance very early in the morning standing in the kitchen, telling her she couldn't have cake from the night before. She immediately looked angry and I heard a weird "plink" sound in the cupboard. Opened it to find the plate on the top of the

17.

Font - Jolen9 10 days ago a 2 2 e3 8 3 I was in my room watching Hulu (The Simpsons, doesn't matter) and a Burger King commercial comes on but it's just the king mascot and he's like "let's have a staring contest" and I'm like "hmmm, okay" and I'm staring, he's staring and suddenly I blink... IMMEDIATELY he says "gotcha, I won" and I was like WTF!??? I slammed my laptop shut and was creeped out the entire night. I watched Hulu all the time in hopes of running into that commercial but I never saw

18.

Font - Crazyboutdogs 10 days ago · edited 9 days ago Driving through Michigan. Saw a green orb sitting in the middle of the sky. Then all of a sudden it moved very quickly past the horizon. I was with a friend and we were both quiet after seeing it until she finally said " am I crazy? Or did you see that weird green orb too". Now I do believe we are not alone in the universe. But I generally do t believe there are lots of "alien or UFO" visitations. But this, this sticks with me to the day.

19.

Font - level1biscuit 10 days ago · edited 9 days ago 2 I had a sleep paralysis nightmare when I was a kid, where I saw a red-eyed dark figure standing in the doorway. It's always stuck with me, and I've called him the boogeyman ever since. One day I was browsing Reddit and somebody painted a picture of their "sleep paralysis demon". It was like the guy had painted my exact dream. And then a bunch of people commented that they had seen the same creature. It always makes me uneasy to think about.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment