Thursday, January 28, 2021

Entitled Teen Wants To Steal Tattoo Artist's Design, Doesn't Understand Their Anger


Man, it's got to be profoundly frustrating to be a tattoo artist in a day and age rife with entitled individuals like the one we have here. For whatever puzzling reason the kid in question thinks that it's totally chill to go and steal a tattoo artist's design, ask them for an edit, and then they have the audacity to question the artist's frustrated response. At that point it seems like the entitlement has clouded the individual's head to such an extent, we're not even sure that the typical reality check would get anything done. 

1.

Font - I'm going to get a tattoo. 1h Reply Hide replies I sel tattoo rights and linework on my Etsy - buy it and I can get you a clean like work file to give your tattooer! 1h Reply

2.

Font - I have the image already presented to the tattooist, all I ask is to remove the two knives with my hands on the sides 53m Reply cool, so are you going to pay me for my design... or what? 52m Reply

3.

Font - For now I'll wait , look man, obviously there's nothing I can do to stop you if you decide to steal this design - but the decent thing to do is to pay artists for their work. This design alone is one of my favorites, and I put a lot of heart and effort into all of these - if you'd like to use it, that's cool, but go about it the right way. 38m Reply

4.

Rectangle - Why do most artists get like that? Lol, I don't think you have any reason to get like this just because I'm going to get a tattoo. 25m Reply

5.

Font - jou look like you're about 15 years old in your pictures, which maybe explains why you're having a difficult time grasping these concepts - so let me put it in simple terms for you: if you get a design you don't have permission to use tattooed on you then you just stole from the artist who made the design.

6.

Font - And the reason why artists "get like that" is probably because no one enjoys being stolen from. Surely that is something you can understand, yes? Besides that, my rates for tattoo rights are wildly low compared to other artists, if you can't afford $30 to purchase the rights to a design, to pay an artist for their time and effort, and to know you're doing the right thing and not fucking someone over..then maybe you shouldn't be getting tattooed. 1m Reply

7.

Handwriting - Asenath_Darque · 13h "I'm stealing your work to put on my body forever because I love it so much. Also will you edit it just for me? For free though, dunno why you artists always want money. So greedy." Reply 1 873 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment