Thursday, January 28, 2021

Dumbest Things People Have Ever Heard


You just never really know when someone's going to spew out some mindless jargon that leaves you standing there at a complete loss over where they came up with their nonsense in the first place. Sometimes people say such dumb things that it almost ends up being impressive in its own right. This fine collection of the dumbest things that people have ever heard is its own kind of achievement. 

1.

Font - tocanofd · 9h S 1 Award I sat next to a girl in bio who got 40% on our first test. She seemed quite pleased and said that now she only needed to get 40% again to have an average of 80%. O Reply 1 222 ...

2.

Font - gokexeyujw · 9h We were on in a summercamp, and when i opened a flashlight during a storm (it was also night) he started yelling at me to shut it off because, apparently, light attracts lightning... Reply 166 3 ...

3.

Font - Danny_Soler · 10h I am from Spain and I once met a girl who came from USA for a school travel project. She asked me "Why are people here so white? I mean, we are in South America." I told her we are in Europe and she didn't believe me. Reply 1 311 ...

4.

Smile - LukeStekette · 9h A girl in my geology class once said that the oceans were so polluted because the dirty animals wash themselves in it, that was in 8th grade + Q Reply 4 120 5 ...

5.

Font - Inp0004 · 9h Watching a sunset on the ocean one day when a late teens person asked me why the ocean doesn't put the sun's fire out. Reply 144 ...

6.

Font - bread-sandwhich · 8h A kid from when I was in grade 5 tried to insult me saying , that I was "full of bones" Reply 78 ...

7.

Font - Kiefer-Koyote7 · 9h A friend of mine once said;"Modern solutions require modern problems" i just thought: shit thats deep. 51 3 Q Reply 4 ...

8.

Rectangle - ThatOneChaoticMess · 8h This one dude thought that people with glasses were blind without them. Like actually blind, seeing almost nothing. Reply 1 45 ... +

9.

Rectangle - metabolt4e · 9h We were talking about the UN in school and a girl said "That's aliens, right?". She meant UFO. Reply 1 35 ...

10.

Font - nevertheweirder • 5h That bumble bees cannot fly, but that they don't know it yet. But once they find out that they can't fly, then they won't be able to fly anymore. She was dead serious while telling me this, whilst bumble bees were buzzing and flying all around us. She denied my logic when I tried to explain to that what she said was not true. Reply 19 ...

11.

Font - MargrettSpann · 9h Are the Greeks from Ireland? Reply 仓 71 3 ...

12.

Font - HerbenDaDon • 10h My boy told me he puts a ruler under his pillow to measure how long he sleeps Reply 70 3 ...

13.

Font - HensieBurara · 9h That birds are mammals because they have meat. Q Reply 1 77 ...

14.

Rectangle - WeakAssPotatoes · 6h As a waitress I have many, one of my favourites was 'I'm allergic to tomatoes, don't put any tomatoes on the breakfast or l'II DIE!!' Proceeds to cover entire breakfast with Ketchup. # QReply 19 3 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment