Saturday, January 16, 2021

Smooth Scotsman Turns Wrong Number Into Job Interview


The guys used some silken words to get that coveted interview spot right from under Annette's nose. Some wouldn't take the risk to get so informal with a potential employer, but it ended up working out here. You've gotta feel bad for Annette, wherever she is. For some less fortuitous job foibles, here are hiring managers sharing signs someone lied on their resume.

1.

Blue - Add contact Report spam 14:49 Good afternoon Annette, this is Erin from the MTU site. I've phoned twice today for a phone interview but unfortunately have missed you both times. If you're available and would still like to be considered for the role I could phone again around 6PM this evening or I can schedule you in for the 2nd. Please let me know. Erin

2.

Blue - Add contact Report spam Hi Erin, I just realised you phoned due to being at work but I'm a 27 year old Scottish Guy Called Steven. So I think Annette has either entered the wrong number or I have a high achieving transgender split personality I don't know about. If you want I can do the interview on her behalf? I don't know her but I give a cracking reference, drop me a text if you want to proceed. Also Happy New Year.

3.

Text - Hi Steven, I must say that's an absolutely cracking response! I've just crossed referenced my lists and yes I do have the wrong number for Annette however do you happen to be from Motherwell a that applied for a Mobile Testing Unit job recently? 21 min Well thank you and yes that is myself. We do actually have you shortlisted for an interview as well, and if you're free I'm more than happy to do it at 6PM? Yeah that sounds great, looking forward to it, thanks. 17 min · Read

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment