Saturday, January 16, 2021

Guy Flips The Script On Lowballer Who Tries Selling Bootleg Uggs


At first it seemed like the typical tale of a dude asking for too good of a deal, getting rejected and slipping away into the night. Then the prospective buyer tried contacting the PS4 seller again in an attempt to sell his own wares, bootleg tracksuits and Uggs. It turned into a convenient opportunity to get the last word in. The lowballers of the world set themselves up for failure often, like this lowballer who didn't understand lowballing or this entitled lowballer who got sent to the wrong address.

1.

Text - ttm Sustem- 1TB Gold · $300 Label Chat Mark as Sold Ps4 Slim System- 1TB Gold Joined Facebook in 2017 ADD PEOPLE See Latest Updates Is this still available? Message Sent Yes, it's available.

2.

Text - $225 No thank you e Lowest $290 Really not wanting to take less than the $300 I'l do $250 if u bring it to my job.everybody want 250 but I like yours better. Just think u giving my kids a present man.that shud soften your heart man No thank you

3.

Text - Its Corona time.and things are hard brother I hear that man Man $40 is not gonna make or break u... Not trying to be rude, but I could say the exact same things ya know? Thanks for looking, but again, no thank you.

4.

Collection - Anybody doing last minute shopping let me know How much?

5.

Text - Outfits $80 boots $100 $40? I know of all people u ain't talking...I have giving parents outfits for free..can't even count how many times.but my blessings not coming from u... $40 shouldn't make or break it, times have been tough ya know?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment