Saturday, January 16, 2021

Silliest Things People Have Wept Over


You just never know what random event in your otherwise smoothly running day might throw you into a puddle of helpless tears. It can end up being the silliest thing that just gets you to dissolve into a fit of hysterical sobbing. But hey, crying's good for you, and those pent up emotions just want to break free. Sometimes you've got to let them out. 

1.

Text - frottingotter · 13h I'm a huge crier. Always have been. I cried once when I was getting out of the shower because it was cold. I cried once bcI was late to school and when I got there my friends were excited to see me. I cried once because I couldn't figure out how to play the Pokémon trading card game. I cried once because I thought I found a cool rock but it was a slab of fertilizer. I cried once because I couldn't figure out how to blow my nose. How I got to this point in life is an ho

2.

Text - tfhaenodreirst • 13h Dropping my food and being so overtired that I started crying because I felt bad for said food, because all food wants to be eaten and now that slice of pizza was never going to fulfill its lifelong goal. ...l'd had a long day. Reply 61 ...

3.

Text - IrinaRasp · 12h I once cried when my best Discord friend left the server we both were on (also we've been shipped a lot by all the other server members, but it's not that important for the story). This friend is a programmer, and he once coded his own bot for that server. So, when he left, i said that he "left his "son" alone without a "father" ". By the way, we're both no longer on that server. He got banned by some stupid reasons, and i left, because of his ban. Edited: Forgot to say: W

4.

Text - sherbertbusstop • 12h Yesterday I cried because I deleted crab sticks from my favourites whilst doing an online food shop. Only my dad liked these and he died this week. Reply 7

5.

Text - Scar_the_armada • 13h This is dumb and weird, maybe narcissistic, but I'm mapping out a story in my head, preparing it for actually writing it out eventually, and I have a lot of the big moments planned and character backstories done. I wil start tearing up over how hard of a time a character I CREATED has had it. So dumb. Reply 1 19 ...

6.

Text - Indie516 · 10h The animation in the film Moana. I was incredibly sick and in a lot of pain the first time I watched it. I had already been crying on and off all night because had realized that there is a very good chance that this disease is going to kill me within the next few years, and I am just going to suffer and get progressively worse until it does. I finally decided to try and distract myself from my misery by watching Moana, as the digital version had just been released and I had

7.

Text - DwightASchrute · 13h I cried when i was graduating Junior High School because I didn't want to leave that school or lose the friends I made there. Reply 16 3 ...

8.

Text - Lady-Hood · 13h In guitar class the test was tuning your instrument and I had found out that day I was tone deaf. I don't even care to have a career in music it just hit me hard for some reason. Reply ... +

9.

Text - El_Gato_Bailador • 13h A woman who I cared deeply for as well as her daughter who called me dad. Nothing against her daughter but her always running to her baby daddy and comparing me to him though I did everything I could E Q Reply ↑ 14 ...

10.

Text - BlazingBen10 · 10h The time I couldn't remeber my wifi pasword and not being able to join my friends minecraft world... I was 9 and we literaly atended my grand grand grandfathers funeral a few hours ago... I hate that memory, just makes me feel like a total piece of shit Q Reply ...

11.

Text - Xo_Brookie_oX• 11h I saw a cute husky at target and started crying, it was wagging its tail at me while I was passing the car. E Q Reply ↑ 14 •..

12.

Text - NibblesOwo • 10h I got home from a 4 month job up in the mountains with no cell phone, access to real food, or any real entertainment besides old ass vhs movies. I got off the plane, walked to my truck, and drove to subway. As I finished eating my sandwich, my favorite country song came on and finished just as I pulled into my driveway. I walked inside, threw my bag on the dryer, and flipped down on my bed with my dogs just so excited to see me. As I sat there being flooded with kisses an

13.

Text - southsoutheastern • 13h Mulan (animated) when the empires gives Mulan his amulet Reply 10 ...

14.

Text - sexykenobi • 13h I was drunk and was getting pretty emotional in Shrek 2 when Fionas dad begins having his change of heart. And how he was a frog the whole time Reply 1 3 ...

15.

Text - LeFish3 · 13h Losing a single diamond in minecraft Reply

16.

Text - DiddyMao20XX •9h There was a car chase scene on TV and it was too scary. For context. I'd been having an extremely bad week. I had just quit smoking, I was having to pretend that I didn't know my father was recovering from a heart attack he didn't want my sister and I to know about, my office had decided that my department would be fielding calls for a mass mailing campaign that we didn't know anything about and hadn't been trained how to deal with, and I had just been driven home by a fr

17.

Text - Flux187 · 11h Hmm i would say Getting my ass whooped By majin Boo in Dragonball z tenkaichi 3 for a few hours, Finally Snapped and Squeezed the shit out of the controller and bursted into tears lol. Reply 1 2 ...

18.

Text - jeordiethegenerator · 9h I killed a spider by accident. I love bugs. Reply ...

19.

Text - knowonenosme · 8h For having cold feet, literally cold feet Reply ...

20.

Text - Lykorin • 11h A Bad pizza Reply Vote ...

21.

Text - YellowJusticeUT • 8h A video of kittens meowing montaged and autotuned to sound like a song. And also, I cry whenever I struggle with my homework. O Reply 1 Vote ...

22.

Text - former_dorito •6h New years eve 2014. Im around 10 years old. The countdown starts and idk if in other places they do this but un my country we eat a grape per second of the 12 seconds countdown. Anyway, i start eating grapes, Once each second until like second 6 when i realize un eating too slow. I try to eat fast but i cant catch up with the countdown. The countdown finishises and i still have around two grapes to eat and my mouth full of the other grapes that i hadnt swallowed yet.My r

23.

Text - Ningax599445YT • 6h The documentary Rush. (Its shows Niki Laudas and James Hunts rivalry in 1976 I think.) at the end I saw the old Lauda before he died. (Just search up the ending of Rush.) Oh and I also cried in every part of the movie. Q Reply Vote ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment