Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sister Attempts To Fix Mom's Nativity Scene, Hilarious Fail Ensues


I mean, at least her heart was in the right place. Sometimes you don't realize that you're definitely not meant to be a sculptor, until after you try to fix mom's broken nativity scene. With the holiday season in bloom, we love a good Christmas fail. This one's definitely a classic. Check out some more funny holiday content, with these people's funniest stories from their office Christmas parties

1.

Text - 10h . So I was going to try to fix my mother's nativity scene. The Virgin Mary's hands are broken off and it needs a new coat of paint. Soo...I decide to go ahead and see if I could sculpt some new hands for her. I have now come to some realization that while I am very crafty and artistic...I am not a sculptor #chickenfeethands #scarymary #JesusHelpMe

2.

Art

3.

Art

4.

Human

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment