Sunday, December 6, 2020

Bitter And Absolutely Brutal Texts From Exes


People seem capable of soaring to unprecedented heights of pure savage pettiness, when it comes to what kinds of texts they'll send their exes after a breakup. It could be a moment of human weakness, or the inevitable manifestation of a broken heart looking to bring their old special someone else some of the pain they feel weighted down by. Hopefully none of these texts ring any bells. 

1.

Text - I called I watched it ring Delivere iMessage

2.

Text - Dude. Do u remember me? Are you questioning my memory or your relevance

3.

Text - Yesterday 9:17 PM Неу... Delivered

4.

Text - iMessage Today 5:20 PM I miss you. I don't blame you Read 5:20 PM

5.

Text - Of course we both have our demons that we need to deal with. But if the world was going to end tomorrow I know I would want to spend tonight with you. Who would you want to spend it with? My cats Delivered iMessage

6.

Text - iMessage Today 2:54 AM Long time. Life still going alright? Today 9:04 AM Take me off your list of women to text when you're drunk and lonely. I've been married for 3 years. Delivered EXC

7.

Text - iMessage Today 11:25 AM Happy one year of you dumping me Delivered Here's to many more İMessage

8.

Text - Today 10:24 PM Look Alissa baby l'm sorry Thea was a huge mistake you know I love you more and she was just there she didn't mean anything to me l miss you I want you back Thea was just a hoe you are my queen umm wrong person i'm thea.. cool paragraph tho. you'll definitely win her back

9.

Text - Saw your dad today was he rude to u He didn't seem pleased excellent

10.

Green - I seen your pics on fb you look great That's what getting out of a sl tty relationship will do to you.

11.

Face - iMessage Today 9:26 PM 1-10: how much do you hate me? Delivered Ok Got it

12.

Text - Waste Of Time i iMessage Today 9:02 PM Hey Haha l'm sorry I saved your name as Waste of Time in my phone and now I can't remember who this is Delivered Understandable

13.

Text - Today 8:58 PM You don't love me anymore That's not true. I never loved you. Delivered

14.

Text - iMessage Today 8:51 PM Wow you're already seeing someone else It's only been a month damn Guess you never loved me if you're moving on this fast You cheated on me with my best friend. Delivered But I never took her on a date

15.

Text - iMessage Today 3:31 PM Hope you're doing well Fkl forgot to block u Delivered

16.

Text - iMessage Today 12:07 AM My mom still asks about you Yeah well my mom and I talk st about you. Read 12:10 AM

17.

Text - high key random thought I had today how did I not get you prego Weirdo Pull out game strong Not like ya have very far to pull out tho Delivered iMessage

18.

Text - 3m ago PHONE Nope Nope Nope Nope Missed Call 5m ago PHONE Nope Nope Nope Nope Missed Call 5m ago PHONE Nope Nope Nope Nope Missed Call 9m ago PHONE Nope Nope Nope Nope Missed Call 10m ago PHONE Nope Nope Nope Nope

19.

Text - Jan 26, 2017, 10:02 PM Be a f king man and tell me you're not interested in me instead of ignoring me like a jackass Tue, Feb 28, 8:43 PM Hi Tue, Mar 28, 9:58 PM Неу Mon, Oct 9, 11:14 AM Неу Tue, Oct 10, 10:39 PM Hey sorry I was in the shower

20.

Text - hope you are well :) Today 10:35 AM Notice of termination of your inactive bootycall account: Due to lack of use and failure to sign in on users' behalf, this account has expired. Any and all attempts to check in will be refuted. Please note than presumptuous, groveling, "flirty" texts will be laughed at, screenshot, and forwarded to all friends. This vagina is no longer in service, so kindly f k off. Delivered

21.

Text - Your choice in men is faulty obviously , I dated you for 2 years boom roasted Delivered

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment