Tuesday, November 17, 2020

YouTuber Demands Free Commissions, Gets Rejected, Makes Threats


For starters, this "big YouTuber's" credentials really seem like they could be nothing more than a work of fiction. On top of that though, they have the audacity to issue threats to this artist after being rejected. What is it with some of these "influencers" and their toxic entitlement that leads them to believe they can just pay for other people's hard work, with exposure? That ain't how it works. 

Check out some more choosing beggar insanity with this choosing beggar's insane list of nanny requirements.

1.

Text - 1 message Commission Sat, Nov 14, 11:22 PM Hi! A friend recommended you and l'd like to commission two portraits of my dog and cat. Please let me know if you are still accepting commissions for Christmas? Sun, Nov 15, 7:21 AM Hi there! Yes, I am! What do you have in mind?

2.

Text - Sun, Nov 15, 3:04 PM I'm thinking both of them in a dark background. I love that style of yours. Btw l'm a YouTuber with a big following and I can give you a a shoutout if you do the portraits for free 2 weeks before Christmas. What's the name of your YT channel? Why?

3.

Text - Because I would love to check it out I'll give it to you once you complete the commissions. The faster you complete then the more sales you'll make from my followers. Sun, Nov 15, 3:25 PM So you want me to work on two commissions for free, for someone who supposedly has a big following but is afraid to give me his YouTube channel info? How many followers do you have?

4.

Text - You are really questioning my credentials? I have over 800k followers. I actually don't like the way you're talking to me! I've had more skilled artist work for me for free no questions asked. Forget it. I'm not giving you my business anymore. Your loss. You're the starving artist anyway. There are lots of better artists that will do this type of deal in a heartbeat.

5.

Text - Cool. Go to them then. F yoi! Your art sucks anyway. You could've had a great Christmas if you had been smart. I will put your username on 4chan and in my youtibue channel. Enjoy how my followers destroy you Sun, Nov 15, 4:04 PM Clown

6.

Text - Sun, Nov 15, 10:47 PM Hey. Have you reconsidered? Mon, Nov 16, 8:59 AM Uh have you reconsidered paying? Mon, Nov 16, 10:22 AM FU

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment