Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Scammy Tammy Wastes Seller's Time With Dumb Scam


Nothing brings the blood to a boil like realizing you've been led around by a scammer who is just out to waste your time, and trying to steal your money. Well, Scammy Tammy wasn't anywhere close to tactical enough to pull off whatever kind of scam she was trying to run on this seller. You've really got to feel for the seller too. They were just trying to make some extra money during a historically difficult time. 

Check out some more juicy scammer content, with this guy who beat a scammer at his own game.

1.

Text - totally not scammy Tammy 0 NOV 9 AT 8:46 PM What is your best offe. Designer Tote Bag What is your best offer. Designer Tote Bag SAT AT 3:54 PM I'm sorry, didn't see your message until now. I still have it and can do 100 You can now message and call each other and see info like Active Status and when you've seen messages.

2.

Text - Okay thanks I have no problem with the price, I will like to know the present conditions of the bag as I'm getting it for my daughter as a gift, I will be paying you ex' 100 as the mailing fee to . okay I can just meet you somewhere for the exchange, where are you located? Im sorry i want it mailed to Louisiana and i will be paying you first via paypal

3.

Text - Oh. Um, okay I guess. As for your question before the bag is in pretty good condition, just a few slight indentations which are barely visible and mostly on the bottom of the bag anyway What address should I send it to? Name: Tammy Address: City! State: Louisiana Country: USA Zipcode:

4.

Text - Do you have an account with PayPal lemme know 9:49 AM I do. And the return address? I'll use yours so that if anything goes wrong with delivery it'll go to you instead of me Oh and l'll need your email to add you on PayPal All i need is your paypal email and name to make payment thanks

5.

Text - Okay but i still need the return address Amd your PayPal email 5:58 PM Use your address And all i need is your paypal email and name to make payment I can't use my address, I'm couch surfing at the moment. The email is my email

6.

Text - Any address of any trusted family or friends of yours who would get the package to her in case of delivery error will work Ok what is the name on the account ? my name 6:59 PM Full name Why?

7.

Text - Send me an invoice to my email Tammy @gmail.com Dude I don't even know what an invoice is, I'm just trying to sell a purse. You have my Facebook and paypal info, you don't need anything else. Just give me a return address, l'll package it it and send you a picture. You can send me half the money. Then when I mail it l'll send proof that it's mailed and you can send the other half. Okay?

8.

Text - Ok I'm done with the payment now Kindly check your email inbox/ spam folders now for the notification mail of my payment from PayPal It's not showing anything 11:46 PM

9.

Text - I have already transfer the fund to your PayPal account and it has been deducted from my account you are required to get the item shipped out first and send them the tracking number to pay pal so they can verify and proof the shipment from you and once they receive the tracking number they will credit your account That's not how PayPal works. And even if it was, i would have received some kind of notification. Did you check your email inbox/spam folders ?

10.

Text - Again, that's not how PayPal works, and you totally made that stuff up about tracking numbers and account credits. And you said the purse was for your daughter tammy, then gave me YOUR email with the name tammy in it. I'm trying to sell this stuff because the pandemic has me unemployed and i need the money. Real nice of you to try and scam people, especially during a crisis. Lucky for me you're terrible at it.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment