Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Cringey Mind-Tyrants Who Tried Too Hard to Seem Smart


It could be because they're insecure. It could be because they just don't care. For whatever reason, social media is absolutely riddled with people trying to prove their own massive IQs and bustling brains. Mostly it comes off as a bunch of unnecessary hairsplitting, ridiculous boasts and ruined jokes. That's the way of the land for cringey brain lords trying way too hard to seem intelligent. It's hard to ignore those mistaken brain lords.

1.

Bat - OMG It's an angel DO 2.2K 137 Comments 630 Shares O Like Comment A Share No. Their brain isnt evolved to have sense of religion and afterlife, marked by some act like burial and making humanoid shaped art. They simply dont understand what they dont understand and dont make any assumption to explain certain phenomena. Like Reply 57

2.

Text - did I use 'meme' correctly? I do not know much about these things! but I have read Richard Dawkins' Selfish Gene, where he first introduced the term! and apparently it is now used colloquially to refer to image macros and jokes? I do not understand how lower IQ people function, but it is fascinating I would like to continue to learn from you people! 11:16 AM >>

3.

Font - A Sagacious pundit of discursive soliloquies, That are at odds with my natural aesopian dispositions, Depending on the vicissitudes of the moment. Cake day A November 13, 2017 Karma *-70 FOLLOW CHAT MORE OPTIONS

4.

Text - People who know me well often try to remind me that l'm SO SO SO SO much smarter than the #2 person in the room, and that I should just let disabled people be disabled people, because it isn't worth my time. My dad drilled it into me before he died that anyone under a 140 IQ is like a different species to me. Maybe this is why I can't get a job. I'm hated for being smart. 3h Like Reply

5.

Text - I love this and all her content but damn the way she says "reconnaissance" just rustles my Jimmies Add a public reply... G'day, The Word is FRENCH... Your Arrogance and Hubris are only overmatched by your overweaning Provincial Ignorance. There there, ye poor silly Yanqui from DimDamnDumPhuckistan... Such is Life, Have a good one... Stay safe. Ciao !

6.

Text - Replyingt Here's the thing, I have a Political in Science degree and almost became a lawyer. You DON'T want to have a Constitutional discussion with me. I literally have pocket Constitutions strewn about my house. Stay in your lane. 5:50 PM · 11/10/20 · Twitter for Android 10 Retweets 313 Quote Tweets 62 Likes

7.

Text - Tweet ... Its honestly boring to be so smart and understand everything 12:08 am · 14/11/20 Twitter for iPhone 226 Retweets 24 Quote Tweets 2,005 Likes

8.

Text - Tell me, what does your job entails? NOVEMBER 13, 08:52 PM teach kindergarten. I feel like that's pretty self explanatory NOVEMBER 14, 06:15 AM Huh, my job is quite complex, though I'm used to the endeavors involved. It entails a highly strategic and analytical approach in terms of contract securement. Lot's of travels cross countries, hiring and purchase of tele wares as well as sub engineers for telecom organizations. It's huge, just like it's revenue though, lol. So how're you doing to

9.

Text - ... 15m · O I am not sure how anyone can believe it is statistically possibly for a president to win w/a perfect 270. The way the electoral college is divided throughout the states such. People have advised me I need to be using critical thinking. Pretty sure that is critical thinking. 4 Comments O Like Comment A Share

10.

Text - sy The cg actually looks super real 4 d 130 likes Reply Hide Replies cgi. Cgi stands for computer generated imagery. That's like saying wow the computer generated looks so good. It burns my brain cells seeing comments like your 1 d Reply

11.

Text - 11.15 Quora Open in App Sign In Originally Answered: is it bad to hate stupid people? There is a very good reason far more literally intelligent and GENIUS people like me hate stupid ppl. Not just because they are a literal waste of my time, effort, and money, but also because stupid people tend to be IGNORANT, DELUSIONAL, DISCRIMINATIVE, HATEFUL, PHYSICALLY VIOLENT, AND TERRORISTIC. Violence is less prevalent in highly intelligent beings, because they know it is evil, a waste of time, an

12.

Text - • 17h no need when you already won PRESIDENTIAL RACE POLL NORTH CAROLINA KANYE WEST (BRO) DONALD TRUMP (R) DEEZ NUTS (I) 40% 38% 9% PUBLIC POLICY POLLING /MARGIN OF ERRO +ALT 10 2749 1,258 That's photoshopped. 8:42 PM · 10/17/20 Twitter for Android 4 Retweets 4 Quote Tweets 99 Likes

13.

Text - Replies 1•2 days ago "Not everything is about ease" Me(14): No I'm pretty sure it is 回1 Add a public reply... 2 days ago For context I know python programming and I automate just about everything I come in contact with ...

14.

Text - · 1h Yeah, i read all 7 Harry Potter books at the age of 2 Reply 1 -14 + i memorized the dictionary at the age of 2 months. + 6 + • 1h Um, i don't want to be mean, but i was serious 1 -15 +

15.

Text - 1h Thanks, I hate it. Reply 1 79 + 9m you must be an insullurious cretin if something so benign bothers you. pretty cringe, dude. 1 -5 +

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment