Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Work Memes to Hide from the Boss


Work. We need to do it to not be hungry and cold, but other than that it's missing some benefits. Depending on their job, most people would rather just sit and be bored. And everyone's attitude at work is a strange combination of trying to do as little as possible while blaming everyone around them for doing as little as possible. It can get rough. At least there are work memes to blow off work steams.

1.

Snout - Them: "I hope this email finds you well" How the email found me: *hissing noises*

2.

Cartoon - Whenever I have to talk to anyone at any point during the day u/SIlverisDel me on the outside me on the inside That's it. Big smile. Everybody's happy.

3.

Photography - I took a bullet in the head for this company. And we thank you for yourservice. corporate in a nutshell

4.

Cartoon - Me listening to songs about killing people and selling drugs on the way to my regular 9-5 job Iad

5.

Text - *Works a job I hate just so I can afford to buy alcohol to deal with the job I hate* @StupidResumes In the circle, the circle of life

6.

Hair - Thank you for your absurd opinion that literally no one here agrees with

7.

Sky - Me at work today... That can Fuck off! I'm NOT doing that! IG @_Taxo I'm NOT doing shit!!!

8.

Facial expression - what the cinnamon toast fuck is this

9.

People in nature - Me searching for who the fuck asked you. ers Lerstock Shotersto

10.

Goats - When no one believed you. But it turns out you were right

11.

Cat - When you've got a deep rage burning inside you but you've got to act nice because you're at work...

12.

Cartoon - Me after a long day of pretending to like people

13.

Face - YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!

14.

Forehead - [JUDGES JUDILY] CELSION

15.

Text - It's easy to look sharp when you haven't done any work

16.

Photo caption - WEIRD HILL TO DIE ON BUT AT LEAST YOU'RE DEAD makeameme.org

17.

Text - My favorite part of Star Wars was when Darth Vader lost his cool during a staff meeting and started choking a co-worker.

18.

Cat - I don't know what this cat is going through but I can relate.

19.

Yoda - Watching your supervisor freak out over something that you mentioned would be a problem months ago @researchgotmelike

20.

Animated cartoon - deviation from the norm will be punished unless it is exploitable

21.

Job - Me after graduating college and using my degree to simply send and receive emails 40 hours a week.

22.

Text - Jahmere @jahmeretyree_ I know my boss sick of me Did you call a customer dumb tonight? No I said "are you dumb" ? I was asking him Do you think that was appropriate? Very much so

23.

Text - Blowing on the wine in your coffee mug will help convince the rest of the Zoom people that your tea is hot.

24.

Photo caption - One hour into your shift... I wänna go home. I want a beer. I want an ice cream sandwich. I wanna take a nap. I wanna read a comlc book. I wanna watch Little House on the Prairie. I want a vodka.

25.

Marsupial - Due to recent events, morning screaming hours have been extended indefinitely aborteddreams aborteddreams

26.

Text - Jack Altman @jaltma World: To have a successful WFH day, start your day with a shower, coffee, go outside, get some exercise. Have a nice morning and treat it like a normal workday. Me: Wakes up 4 minutes before my first call.

27.

Sky - When everything is going wrong but you're used to it now...

28.

Cartoon - When they ask you to show the new employee around. Ohumor_me_pink -This is where I come to cry. -Cool.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment