Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Guy Buries Neighbor's Car In Mountain Of Snow


While this must've taken quite a bit of effort, and been very physically draining, it certainly results in quite the beautiful petty revenge. This guy's neighbor sounds like a real inconsiderate piece of work. To have the audacity to watch someone shovel snow out of their parking spot, and then take that very parking spot, is inconceivable!

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/master_shot • 19h 1 5 2 2 O1 3 5 1 Parking revenge! So a little back story before i get the actual revenge story; i live in a really small and tight street with super limited parking spots, but it is like a unwritten rule that every parks in front of their place not some one elses. Recently this douchbag moved in across the street and he has 4 cars! 3 that just sit around and 1 that he drives daily and he has those junkers parked all over taking other peoples spots

2.

Text - 3 days ago over night we had a massive snowfall it was up to my knees and im 6'4. I wake up and need to go to the store to buy grocieries so i get a shovel and spend about 30 minutes digging my car out of the parking spot and i showel all the snow out of the spot so its easy for me to get back in my spot with my groceries when i get back, while im doing that the douchbag comes out and leaves and he looks at me while im shoveling snow we evem make eye contact so he clearly saw me clearing

3.

Text - I waited untill it was about 1 a.m to be sure he was asleep keeping an eye out the entire day to see if he moves his car wich he didnt. So i go out with my showel and i showel all the snow i could find in a massive radius around his car and pack it tight under his car and around it and a massive pile on top of it! Took me about 2-3 hours you could not see his car anymore and i was 100% sure he couldnt drive out of the pile i packed it SUPER tight i go to bed feeling happy with a job well

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment