Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Customer Called Out for Making Store His Personal Gem Show


It's no secret that online review sections have become a battleground of sorts between entitled customers and concerned owners with a whole lot of time on their hands. What gets sweet is when a lying customer gets taken to the cleaners, like this lying Karen who got decimated by this owner's response. For more retail stuff, here are dumb complaints employees had to deal with.

1.

Text - Robert Hamilton R 7 reviews · 1 photo 10 months ago I have been to the store many times and spent a respectable amount of money. I came in one day with some stones and crystals to ask what they were (some of which I purchased there). The owner came out from a side-room and basically lost her mind refusing to even look at what I had. She would not even let me explain that some of my collection was purchased there. I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT STORE AGAIN. I WILL WITHER GO TO OTHER STORES

2.

Text - I remember this sisuation well, as I was rather surprised to see you sitting on the floor in the middle of my main check out room with two rather large boxes / storage containers filled with stones that you were sorting through and spreading out on the floor. While in your review you write that you had been to my store several times you told the sales associate working that night that you lived near by and passed us often not knowing what type of business we were, and that it was your fir

3.

Text - elsewhere, as I courtesy I told you that you could text me some photos of your collection would try to help identify some of your stones when time permitted, it was obvious that you were not happy with my response.. I think that its pretty bold for anyone to walk into any shop with items purchased from other shops and to expect service and support. you not only did this but also spread your items all over the floor in my main check out area which prevented other guests from move around fr

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment