Sunday, November 22, 2020

Road Rager Picks On Motorcycle, Rider Gets Revenge


Some people refuse to keep their tempers in check when they get on the road. This only ever breeds more chaos and stress for everyone else that's just trying to get around. In this case, we have a crazy, angry driver who seemed like he was poised to have a meltdown over something, from the moment he got behind the wheel. Well, he certainly met his match in this motorcycle driver. The motorcyclist cut the road rager zero slack, and proceeded to stall him right into a hopeless puddle of rage. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/Fluffy-Designer • 1d 21 @1 3 2 2 Small motorbike vs small... *waves pinky finger* I should preface this by saying I was raised by a narcissist and I'm extremely passive-aggressive as a result. Years ago, I bought my first motorbike. A tiny 125CC bike, that with my 82kg body weight, could barely do 90km/h on a flat road and would lose speed going up hills despite me revving as hard as I could. That was my first motorbike and I loved her with my whole heart. At the t

2.

Text - So l'm cruising along on my bike to visit my family and I'm heading up this one notorious hill that is deceptively steep on the incline. It curves around so it's hard to see but gets quite steep over the distance, so l'd hit the bottom of the hill at 90 and be doing 70 at the top. I'd always take the left lane (slow lane in Australia) so that people could overtake safely on my right (the fast lane) if they needed to.

3.

Text - I was the only vehicle on that stretch of road when a man in a very expensive looking car decides to come flying around the curve and almost hit the back of the motorbike. He would've easily been doing 110+ in the 90 speed limit, and instead of moving over and overtaking safely, he decided to slam on his brakes, sit inches from my bike, and beep his horn while screaming at me to get off the road. I move as far over in the left lane as I can without riding into the shoulder but he won't ov

4.

Text - Wait for the lights. The light goes green, I move forward about a meter and... stall the bike. I've seen some shades of red and purple in my life, but never anything like the colour of douchebag's face. He completely LOSES IT. Screaming and swearing and threatening to have me arrested and/or shot. The lady in the car behind him gets out her phone and starts recording him. I ignore him, re-start the bike in a belch of black smoke, and just as the light turns yellow I speed off around the c

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment